So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kjj92

03-06-2013

While everybody is happy about the VU, some disgusting people are busy with down voting everyone who doesn't give a **** about stupid fans. And they are stupid enough to believe that this juvenile action can represent the opinion of the community, so riot might set eyes on their stupid unsatisfications. Nope, riot will never listen to you whiny kids, and they better not too. You wanna play with fans? Go purchase JF Cass! That skin is ugly as hell and fans fit it perfectly!

Hellioning

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by catraven View Post
i can esaily break your sustain. without much utility or escape, you will fall too far behind. i just camp your lane and you lose. plus when you kill it is nearly all ks
He has no utility apart from the massive damage increase on his ult.

And his pool is usually enough escape. EVERYONE loses if their lane gets camped.

ALSO, ks is not a thing.

catraven

03-06-2013

i def. like the new change. this is one of those times when the fans are mostly wrong imho. she looks great and interesting now

Mezase

03-06-2013

Yes

Rivini

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by catraven View Post
i want to post that those who don't like nice looking girls and say it's biased must look to trynd, ryze, lee sin and other male champs who are all bare chested. there are no bare-chested female champs none. so in actual fact we should be seeing more skin, not less on the female models. to get even some remote semblance of unbias we need at least 1 bare-chested female champ. i add to that that female champs like tristana, diana, lulu, ashe, quinn and annie are already dressed head to toe and covered up already
I would argue that Zyra would be completely naked if she wasn't in a teen-rated game. She's a plant who changed her form into that of a human via magic. Do you think she would be obligated to cover up her private areas with leaves if she was in an AO game, keeping in mind that she doesn't (or shouldn't) possess modesty and shame?

Aside from that, you're forgetting Anivia. She's naked from head to talon if you don't count feathers.
Also Nami, who has a chest that's not covered by anything unnatural. The neck thing she wears only goes down her cleavage. In fact, why does she even have breasts in the first place? I wouldn't think they would serve a purpose if her anatomy is more fish than anything else. Other, typical mermaids are prominently half-human, half-fish, but Nami isn't.

Icebender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

There are seriously committed fans downvoting all those who are supporting this change. Where were you all these past few months (year)... cause I never saw a Karma before in my life until I played ARAM.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-06-2013

Why remove the only real thing she had to identify her?

Her fans are what I loved most about her.

Well besides no one knowing how to deal with her and rolling lanes with her, and praying to get her in every ARAM.

I really do hope you have not ruined her gameplay like you have ruined her look(in my eyes). You took one of the very few non-sexualized champions, and I will put it out there, made her into another of the typical slores we have been getting. I am VERY disappointed in this, as someone who has enjoyed Karma off and on since they day she was released(Last champion at the 3100 price point mind you) her new look is as underwhelming and offensive as the Soraka skin.

ltn2150

03-06-2013

sooo rework details plz

Maeyu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Thanks - this is informative.

Because of the rig and how things "work" (shorthand), the fans won't be returning here, but I think that these might have been more important to some die-hard Karma fans than we originally thought.

As our first full overhaul, we want to make sure if there are additional considerations that we take them into account when approaching these. While our decisions can quite possibly at least put off a few players with this kind of stuff, it is food for thought next time.
Morello.. the fans were very important to most of us.... fan throws for AA and just her tai-chi dance with them, etc?

The fans made Karma... tai-chi.. yin yang... muy importante!

Really though, please keep them <3 Or at least let the Geisha skin have them.. fans make the geisha. I mean... Geisha's are known for dance and their fan dances are marvelous. I invite you to Japan some time to watch a tourist geisha house, they mock the old ways and how geisha's acted, etc.
This is why, esp for Geisha, i find it important.. let alone what her whole story and land represents.. Please... reconsider.

Edit: Wow I doubt anyone read this because it was down voted as soon as I posted then refreshed. LOL

Karma hs a very Asian theme, as does Irelia and Master Yi. Get over it. The fans are suppose to be deadly but beautiful, it's how it has always been. Assassins used to dress as geisha with deadly fans, etc,

Tasamaki

03-06-2013

Is it wrong that I fap consecutively to new karma :x?