So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phisohex

03-06-2013

This makes me happy and sad.

Karma was one of the first champions I ever used and I enjoyed the fact that she wasn't as sexualized as most of the other champs and made use of Fans. RIP old Karma, your fans, and great joke will be missed. Hopefully Riot hasn't changed your skill set too much...

On the other hand, hopefully this rework/VU will bring karma back up into popularity and make her some what more viable to be picked over any other CC heavy support. I also hope it will make her abilities more readable to her allies...

On a side note, I kinda wish the old skin was made legacy as of this announcement so I can actually hold something of moderate rarity in terms of skins... But that would be selfish.

LLLLOOOOLLLMaste

03-06-2013

Good looks nice

Jhoalot

03-06-2013

Morello , Grumpy Monkey , Scarizard or any rioter

Do you have any news about the Viktor rework? He is one of my favorite champs.

Whigsplitta

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Maybe so, but I think if that's the only price we pay (and with the new rig, the fans had to go), I think it's extremely minor for the gains.
Except the fans are mentioned explicitly in her lore - as her "prized possessions" - so I assume you will have a little re-write ?

Quintessence

03-06-2013

Heimer rework where?

GonefishingX

03-06-2013

I'm so excited for this

Dryad Soraka

03-06-2013

Looks like the missile (the pretty one with the helix) is either really long range or a skill shot

CS3Narutoi

03-06-2013

Since some of us miss her fans so much...
How about when Traditional Karma /joke or /dance or something she brings back her fans??? =)

catraven

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by avarisce View Post
u must be on crack if you think that vlad is trash tier. just saying as for olaf i dont play him at all to judge.
he is. he is a laner and kill stealer. no utility. no escapes. his ult is easily avoidable. you run for a few seconds and the debuff half of the effect is gone on high cd. no burst. def. a troll pick, so i may just keep playing him to troll games

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

03-06-2013
27 of 43 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demigas View Post
Morello, or any others working on this relaunch. I'm still foggy on the details. Will that Karma skin be available for free to veteran karma owners and available for purchase after the fact for anyone else. Or will everyone have to purchase traditional Karma so that people who liked her before the relaunch won't have something to prove they were die-hard fans?
Just to reiterate:

Everyone who owns Karma before her official release gets the skin for free. We're changing a lot about her, so this is a nod to her original aesthetic that meets our new goals for her. We're intentionally allowing new adopters to get the skin in addition to people who currently own her. After her release, you will be able to purchase the Traditional skin separately in the store for a limited period of time.