So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draginath

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsykrett View Post
Well now that everyone will be using her I guess it's time to find a new champ to play
Worried about this myself. Fingers crossed she remains obscure

newkio

03-06-2013

thats cool and all and im glad for karma fans buttttt where is the heimer rework?

Flanelhipster

03-06-2013

So when you remake udyr, can we get some more leg showing too? He'd probably be a popular champ with a little more skin.

lol I died again

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombtheTwist View Post
Riot, I am a random support player buried in page 768 of this thread. Last night I played game after game of Karma, feeling like I was outclassed by everyone else, even on my 5-win streak.

When I heard months ago about the rework, I was nervous about Karma losing her Mantra. But now I've just struck a bodybuilder pose and everyone in the office is staring.

THANK YOU

From an English teacher in Korea, keep on sashaying.
Stealth rework: "Twitch still has stealth"
.. Look at current Twitch.

CaptainT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

As someone who LOVES Karma and defends her whenever I get the chance.

I'm completely upset by the lack of fans. The floaty thing behind her is silly (reminds me of Irelia) I'd say at least bring the fans back in the traditional skin and have your floating mess in the other ones.

Morello

Lead Designer

03-06-2013
26 of 43 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcat09 View Post
I'm starting to think rather than discerning information from the emotional masses you intentionally ignore people until someone says the same thing in a manner you're willing to deal with. I personally find this an intentionally self limiting quality of a leader.

Sometimes you have to dig through shiit and glean true intention despite the gravity with which it's said.

Literally the same thing was said multiple times on multiple pages...would've done you good to have said that earlier rather than later.
I'd rather encourage behavior that's constructive when given the choice.

AotW King

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I'd rather encourage behavior that's constructive when given the choice.
I like choices

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Im liking the rework. thanks Riot.

More so, let me elaborate. I like how the creative/design team opted for a more sorceress' meditate type of look. Her dress from before did not seem to flesh with the idea that she is a calm collected leader (how does one sit cross legged and meditate in that?) Her eyes and face also reflect a tranquil feeling in her mind and state.

While some people have criticized the more skin = **** look, I think they need to look beyond that and think about the purpose of design as well. A dress isn't very mobile. This new look is. Showing skin does not = ****. This is far from the truth and its a double standard.

catraven

03-06-2013

meanwhile vlad and olaf remain trash tier...

ˆMakotoˆ

03-06-2013

Leaked skins we want leaked Sun Goddess and Leaked Sakura skin! Please riot pls!