So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zinganza

03-06-2013

I love her new design. Its crisp, clean and a great revamp from her previous image.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Also her "classic" skin looks 100x (great job on that one) then her new look by far. I like the purple and gold motif but wtf is with the mint green and odd spell effect colors...... Instead of the random wing like stuff why not use her fans instead? Also gold dragons make much more sense then mint green.... P.S. skirt and cape would be cool instead of a silly burlesque style dress. Just a bit of criticism, not trying to be harsh I actually do think you guys are doing a good job.

Esilyn

03-06-2013

I've said this months and months ago that Karma needs to be visually upgraded, and I knew it would, only that it was a matter of time.
FINALLY IT'S HERE and I'm excited as ever.

Gorgeous Karma deserves this. She's very underestimated, and I don't know why.
We were even shunned now and again for picking her in games. (Trundle too, really.) It makes me sad. But things are finally turning around. =)

Congratulations, Karma. And thanks Riot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
But before we dig into it, there’s something you should probably know first – anyone who owns Karma before her relaunch will get this Traditional Karma skin for free
How long ago must you own her before getting this skin?
Considering the release date is unbeknownst to us.

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by exe3 View Post
You know it is REALLY inconsistent of Riot given the backflip they did with Goth Annie. Why do they let Goth Annie players keep their "exclusive" skin and not let Karma players have theirs?

I don't think I care that strongly either way but I felt the inconsistency needed to be pointed out.
Think about it, what better way to make a mad rush of cash from a massively hated champion than offering something "exclusive" if you go and buy her right now?

Your Shadow

03-06-2013

I do like her Traditional skin, but I'm going to miss her fans.

And I agree that there should be a cut off point for "Owning Karma gets you the Traditional skin" so people don't buy her just for the free skin.

Lilinae

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
She still has Mantra.

THE WILD SCARIZARD FLED!
Curses, we should have used Mean Look! Why didn't we use Mean Look?

Iridos

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errantive View Post
I disagree, her traditional skin looks exactly like the old karma, except minus the awkward floppy-walk thing she did. Her new style is a little more edgy than the old skin, but then again she's supposed to be a badass magical conduit leader of a fallen people...I think her new art makes her look very..idk alpha? like she was originally supposed to be. I think they hit it spot on.
Except that the "more edgy" "alpha" is a direct contradiction to what she was originally supposed to be. The point of the champion, not to mention the name itself, is balance. Poise. Inner peace. None of your "badass magical leader" BS.

Frankly I'm not happy with how these red posts seem to be re-imagining Ionia as a broken, divided, and wounded nation instead of how it was previously: a country united, even when beaten down and conquered. Karma was the symbol of that... an outward expression of inner calm and peace that isn't destroyed by Noxian depredations. Now she looks all badass... and not at all like a symbol of what I used to love about Ionia.

Kaolla

03-06-2013

who the hell keeps making floating BACKTHINGS on people

they always look terrible. WHY YOU DO THIS

Aya Shameimaru

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrexia View Post
Think about it, what better way to make a mad rush of cash from a massively hated champion than offering something "exclusive" if you go and buy her right now?
Exactly, that's why Karma is the April Fools joke, everyone buys karma, Riot gets a huge laugh.

LrRecon

03-06-2013

Karma rework and a new skin? I feel our time has finally come.