So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oznap

03-06-2013

Now when is Sion going to get his makeover and also possible lore and/or skill remake?

I say possible because Sion's lore sounds like the love child of Urgot/Darius lore vs being unique.

Also his abilities are considerably bipolar and his kit as a whole lacks synergy.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
She still has Mantra.

THE WILD SCARIZARD FLED!
But do they work like they currently do or have they been changed?

Why can't you give us the kit now? I'm just curious about why you guys feel the need to wait for it to come on PBE, it's not like there's still changes going on is there? If there's gonna be another PBE update later today with the changes then fair enough about waiting but otherwise we'll have to wait till tomorrow at the earliest, surely there's no harm in telling us now.

Squeezoid

03-06-2013

no fans, new role of mage, crazy stripper look, probably no more shield, why not make a new champion, this is not karma, and i LOVE HER... she is dead to me now....

KHDragonn

03-06-2013

Quote:
She still has Mantra.

THE WILD SCARIZARD FLED!

NOOOO

Quick Bellsprout! Use SWEET SENT!

17th Shard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

So, about that splash art. Your art guys DO know that's not how torsos work, right?

NTL Lilium

Recruiter

03-06-2013

Its not like Taric, Yi, Sion, Singed, Garen, or Sivir needs visual upgrades/reworks. Instead, lets give them to a champion almost no one cares about.

Tenjin

03-06-2013

Quote:
A WILD SCARIZARD APPEARS!

Karma was re-imagined in our eyes as a support-mage. Think Lux, Morgana, Orianna
Yeah, Karma joined the spineless team!

LordTobiothan

03-06-2013

Quote:
She still has Mantra.

THE WILD SCARIZARD FLED!
Last i checked it had a massive cd and was more of a standard ultimate, except you have to burn two cooldowns to use it. So you only get three of four abilities no matter how you combo your abilities.

If that changed I'm a little more excited (still not much due to lack of pics of shield)

Bakabridget

03-06-2013

I'm worried about her kit. I actually think karma is really fun... She may be weak, but she's fun. I like how she plays now. I'm really afraid of her being dumbed down for the masses.

Raygr

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Looks like our cover’s been blown…

Yep, this is new Karma. Yep, this is a big change. We believe Karma needed a reimagining, and we are going to talk to you about why we feel that’s the case. But before we dig into it, there’s something you should probably know first – anyone who owns Karma before her relaunch will get this Traditional Karma skin for free:

[aws2=news/March_2013/03_06_2013_Karma_Rework/Karma_Traditional_SS.jpg]news/March_2013/03_06_2013_Karma_Rework/Karma_Traditional_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

This is important, because we know there are lots of fans (heh) of Karma’s existing look, and we don’t want to take that for granted.

We actually have been working on a dev diary that talks about our thought process behind Karma’s relaunch, but since the cat’s out of the bag…we’ll share the story and art sections of the dev diary right here, right now. We’ll release the full dev diary, including details on her new kit, when she’s ready for PBE (which is pretty soon). Without further ado, here’s her new splash:

[aws2=news/March_2013/03_06_2013_Karma_Rework/Karma_Splash.jpg]news/March_2013/03_06_2013_Karma_Rework/Karma_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Grumpy Monkey will talk a little about her new visual design, and then Runaan will give you some insight into Karma’s reimagined backstory.
Okay, I know i'm a no body and I doubt this will be read but you have no idea how much I want to thank you for keeping the traditional Karma look for us. You really have no idea. I may not use Karma much cause of her abilities but I always did like how she look. So who ever came through with this decision I want to say thank you for keeping us in mind when you did the rework.