So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RichHomieMudkip

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
Soraka feels a bit left out....

Well, that isn't true, she just feels left on the ugly bus, along with Sion.
Trundle pretty ugly too hue hue

Shiroikiri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I am a-saddened that her classiness is gone. =/ That was one of my absolute favorite things about her. Her new skin? yeah, doesn't portray that at all.... glad they're giving the traditional skin for free, cause it still captures some of that.

Yago Xiten

03-06-2013

What about her deceptive tankiness?

I always liked how Karma could single handedly keep her team in the fight at low health, sitting dangerously low but just as fierce and powerful as full health.

Death the Kidd

03-06-2013

Thank you Riot staff! I am one of the *ahem* many proud fans of karma, and I love that you are making the choice to try and get her noticed and played more then she already is.

OMBlah

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarizard View Post
she still has mantra.

the wild scarizard fled!
nooo come back i have berriesssssss

Healurownbum

03-06-2013

What abt this its from her lore: Her most prized possessions were two exquisite fans taken from her family's shop. She modified her fans into lethal implements, and was tutored by Janna to enhance their effects. The Noxians called her "The Enlightened One," a nickname she embraced, and one which they would come to dread. She joined the League to represent Ionia in the ultimate political arena.

I rly wanna know why they removed the fans... Its what i loved the most abt her

LordTobiothan

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertany View Post
If you didn't use your W, then you don't know how to use her. Her W does the most damage of all her skills and can potentially damage the whole enemy team. It can seperate them if they don't want to take the damage. Also, the W is basically a free Shurelia's.
if you leveled it anytime but last you didn't maximize laning, if you did level it last, you wont have the AP to make it do relevant damage anymore.

Not to mention hitting even two people with it is hard as nails and only gets harder with semi-competent opponents. Also the odds of being able to cast it on the person behind everyone puts you in dying rnage without the opponent even burning cooldowns to kill you.

And the speed buff is so abysmal it cant even be considered anything like a shurelia's, its more like an extra half step for anyone it affects.

Aya Shameimaru

03-06-2013

WAIT A SECOND! You can't fool me, April Fools is just around the corner. GG Karma rework a fake, riot just tells us now so we all buy karma. Everyone knows a Karma rework would be blaspheme anyways.

Vertany

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyrandom View Post
Does this mean if i buy Karma today i get the skin?
Yes.

Spaghadeity

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
She still has Mantra.

THE WILD SCARIZARD FLED!
I'm less frightened of the rework now. Fans?