So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xen0F0rm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Sooooo. What about her skill set? Instead of saying you are advancing it why not just come right out and tell us what it is? I want to get a general feel of her new kit... hoping its not that different.

Mirror

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
This was critical to us when updating a character thematically. We just think there's no reason, when updating, we can't also retain the classic character concept as a free skin for legacy fans of the character. Makes it a win-win - get to fix characters with issues in the game, but not "take anything away."
So are her prior two skins (Sakura and Sun Goddess) also getting the sash/wrap/loincloth treatment, or will she keep a gown for variety's sake?

Demonic Instinct

03-06-2013

Yep, just bought her with IP.
Undercover massive Karma Sale Conspiracy? I think so.

March of Dimes

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
The connection between Karmaís motif and playstyle was never as clear as it could have been. She didnít have a distinct theme that tied everything together and brought out the badass spiritual leader she is in her lore.
I actually thought Karma was particularly solid in this regard. I'm also a bit scared that "badass" is being used to describe the fan-wielding master of inner peace and balance that I'm used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
We also wanted to hold onto much of Karma's characterization. She's a strong leader and a mystic who stands apart from other champions.
This (and the new VO) sound promising, though!

Freudia

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTobiothan View Post
in other words no more shield bomb
I'd argue she lost that when she could no longer shield wards. Ward bombing was pretty awesome.

Erestem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Is this rework purely aesthetic or are we actually going to see a rework to her ability kit or just an updated look? It's really hard to tell from the post Morello made.

At first I thought it was going to be a complete rework but the more I read, the more it's looking to be more of a model makeover and nothing more. Would love to get some clarification.

Bu Gao Xing

Master Recruiter

03-06-2013

I bought the Karma double bundle long long long ago.. what will become of her Sun Goddess and Sakura skins?

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

03-06-2013
7 of 43 Riot Posts

Lot of you asking about her kit so...

AH CHOOSE YOU, SCARIZARD!!!

universe within

03-06-2013

Is she going to be primarily a support or is she also an AP carry now too?

Please tell me she can be played effectively as a carry. I don't want to be forced to play her in one role in one lane.

CrisD

03-06-2013

woot...at last