So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhico

03-06-2013

Is karma still an APC/Support or just one now? Also is her passive the same as it was before?

JarryARG

03-06-2013

10/10'd buy/skin

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Where are the fans? I want fans!

LordTobiothan

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Here's the thing. We want to retain but we also want to advance. We want to advance the story, the gameplay and the look. We want to make sure that as the player experience evolves, the content evolves as well. This is unique in the industry. Not a lot of companies get the chance to reiterate on their older content. This is an amazing opportunity that we have for relaunch to strengthen and remake a solid foundation for champion which we see opportunities for more people to enjoy.
in other words no more shield bomb

DreMLoK

03-06-2013

holy shiet, she's exquisite

Sigil of LeBlanc

03-06-2013

I want this to be released ASAP! I am very excited!!!! One of the best things Riot have done so far!!!!

Euphoria!

Healurownbum

03-06-2013

So no fans anymore or those floating things suppose to be em? And so looks like she is exposed to something nuclear? I dont like it at all. She went for clam and cool to this mutation abt to explode or slowly falling apart. Dissapointed.

Lasac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

The visual update on the traditional look is fantastic. I've never played Karma (as far as I can remember), but I'd have to get her now just cause of how cool it looks. Looking forward to hearing about her updated mechanics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
This was critical to us when updating a character thematically. We just think there's no reason, when updating, we can't also retain the classic character concept as a free skin for legacy fans of the character. Makes it a win-win - get to fix characters with issues in the game, but not "take anything away."
@Morello

Would you ever consider retiring Urgot's classic look for a fresh default look?
I remember you once posting that if he had been released later he might have been more like his Battlecast Skin (one of the major reasons I played him).

Kendono

03-06-2013

Any information regarding her current 2 skins? I own both of them and are they getting the same theme rework? I am personally interested to see the new Karma in Kimono.

Hellioning

03-06-2013

Quote:
Here's the thing. We want to retain but we also want to advance. We want to advance the story, the gameplay and the look. We want to make sure that as the player experience evolves, the content evolves as well. This is unique in the industry. Not a lot of companies get the chance to reiterate on their older content. This is an amazing opportunity that we have for relaunch to strengthen and remake a solid foundation for champion which we see opportunities for more people to enjoy.
Ok, this is still bothering me. You said this:

Quote:
We are NOT making her a stripper or ANYTHING CLOSE. I have made EXTRA SURE that visual rework efforts steered away from this trend. We are retaining classy and elegant. There might be a bit more skin but it's going to be damn tasteful.
How, exactly, is changing 'fully covered' to 'exposed leg and arms' tasteful? Sure, she's not the most ridiculous clothing in the league, but it's still less skin for no apparent reason; it didn't have to be the same exact dress, but what's the point in adding a naked leg except to titilate?

And it looks like she has larger breasts now, but that's probably just based on screenshots.