So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I still got my skin, but thank you still for the traditional look option.

At last it is coming, I hope what made Karma unique still stands out, but I'm sure you guys are doing what's right with her.

AnimusvsAnima

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
We mean before the day of the relaunch hitting the live servers. We know that people will go and get Karma right now for the skin- it's no surprise.

The relaunch team felt strongly that we wanted to create a new look for Karma - but we also wanted to give current Karma faithfuls a way to enjoy a new take on her original look. The black/white theme, the more reserved appearance, and more were all things we decided to put into this 'Traditional' skin.
I like the Traditional skin more than the actual VU to be honest, and I will be severly bummed if a glitch keeps me from having it.

But I'm more excited about the fact that it's FINALLY coming to pass that Karma gets her day in the sun. Goodness knows she deserves it.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-06-2013

Love it except I'm really going to miss her fans... So many good puns and jokes from that... Plus it is a neat weapon that hasn't been done in LoL before...

Xlcontiqu

03-06-2013

I absolutely hate it. While I like some of the direction you're going, Karma was very dear to my heart, and you've taken away things I really enjoyed about her. I can probably get past a lot of what you've changed, namely the fans, if you still make her a viable AP carry, but if she's funneled into the role of support... I don't what I'll do.

Attilian

03-06-2013

Gonna Get downvotes for this....but really...Karma gets a complete makeover before our favorite inventor?

Needles K

03-06-2013

So, to review what we have learned today, here is a non-exhaustive list of things that can't be awesome:

1. Buddhists

2. Women who don't show their legs or sideboob (unclear if it legs or sideboob alone is sufficient)

3. People without abstract floaty weapons

mesmexxy

03-06-2013

so if i buy her now i will get that skin for free?

Gespens

03-06-2013

Minor complaint:

Splash art shows bare legs
Model shows thigh highs

Dryad Soraka

03-06-2013

She is truly League's black beauty now!

Asdioh

03-06-2013

This is what I've been waiting forrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!