What are interesting Ward stats?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 45
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

03-06-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar2k7 View Post
What about types of wards bought?
I can separate Pink wards from Green wards, but I don't want to encourage losing players to sell all of their items to buy wards.

Malk2651

03-06-2013

effect of oracles maybe, like how many wards were killed with oracles up?

BillyMole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Don't know if it's possible, but you could do some sort of "enemies spotted by your wards" stat. That would differentiate good warding from useless warding.

TBK

03-06-2013

While we are on the subject of wards could you make the timer easier to see and a bit more responsove? sometimes when I look at a ward that my camera hasn't seen for a bit the timer will be nearly full and then jump down to the appropriate time. It's also hard to see the numbers on tiny screens. Gold spent on wards would be a nice stat to track

Narssisstic

03-06-2013

If it's possible, limit it to counting wards placed outside the base.

Gimprome

03-06-2013

Announcer saying "You Have slain a ward"

Zerglinator

03-06-2013

"Demonstones Denied to Xelnath by Warding"

Skilliard

03-06-2013

Just have a wards placed statistic locally displayed after a game(don't make it a collective statistic of all your games, make it a post game statistic like damage dealt), if someone trolls and spams wards in fountain people will know themselves they are trolling, but if they legitimately place them you can't whine that the support "never warded" when they were actually getting taken out by an oracles, and you can point them to the graph where they then see you placed over 30 wards that match.

Doctor Swole

03-06-2013

now i cant buy any wards ever or ill ruin my 0 wards bought streak

actually **** it. everytime i win a game ill just recall and buy like 20 wards and place it in da base/outside of base depending on the coding

WskiSky

03-06-2013

Seconds of vision granted by wards placed by player?

12345612 ... 45