Besides support - what ways can Reds be contacted?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

10-18-2010

Like - can i haz Pendragon's email?

I mean, sure you can call them out on the forums but I would like to request the help of Riot on a college project so thus I am not willing to share it with all of General Discussion.

SF Jumper

10-18-2010

Through posts with @ and their name.
They usually reply.
Not even joking.

Stonewall008

10-18-2010

Your anivia ate my team last night

Stonewall008

10-18-2010

I iz sad

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

10-18-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

pendragon@riotgames.com

Don't mail me designy questions though

Zanoma

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
pendragon@riotgames.com

Don't mail me designy questions though
oooooh you're screwed now buddy

Violet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Facebook if you're crafty. I stalked down loote & jeffew after they helped me and my gf get her account back.

TheycallmeX

10-18-2010

you have to make a post with no actual relevance, such as a joke thread or a teemo skin thread. make SURE you dont have anything concerning balance or a topic you might actually want a reds input on and they will post.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

10-18-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheycallmeX View Post
you have to make a post with no actual relevance, such as a joke thread or a teemo skin thread. make SURE you dont have anything concerning balance or a topic you might actually want a reds input on and they will post.
to be fair most posts I answer with real information, drop off the page very fast. Its answered, not much else to say. Unless I answer in a controversial way that pisses people off it usually stops getting post traffic. So people tend to notice those a lot less than the popular joke threads that get bumped often.

Turbo Moses

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheycallmeX View Post
Not true, I posed a serious question about a feature for the second time and got a couple of responses from LimaBeans pretty shortly after. Look at the front page now FFS, it's covered in Red. (My questions was about when they're going to add passives to the hero info tab in client, the answer was, too many other things to focus on over some of the little things like that)

EDIT: Hah, proof is in the pudding.