FPS stutter after Quinn patch.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanjio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Noticed this as well. Not having fps drops but camera panning is choppy all of a sudden & it wasn't pre Quinn patch. Also I have noticed some funky behavior with the processes associated with LoL. Maybe a memory leak or something else. After closing LoL completely the processes linger.

shadz300

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

REbumb

Ognami

03-05-2013

I was WONDERING what that was! I was getting these inexplicable moments of FPS lock, I kept thinking if I had something new on my computer and there is absolutely nothing. I would turn off everything because I thought I was running something in the background that might be conflicting, but that didn't help either!

Daryslash

03-05-2013

I'll keep bumping this thread and mine until a Rioter posts something.

Nepolian

03-05-2013

Also an issue for me, really annoying in team fights to have my fps drop a little.
And I agree, something in the quinn patch is causing it, I never had this problem before

Daryslash

03-05-2013

Game is even worse today. Completely unplayable. Lag, package loss, fps problems...

InertBlowfish

03-05-2013

Same problem on a GTX660.

RiotDecrepit

QA Analyst

03-05-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey all,

Sorry to hear that that you've been having FPS issues in-game. Can I ask for anyone experiencing these problems to post a couple of things:

1. Your Dxdiag information

2. Your most recent r3d log from when you experienced this issue.

This information will help us out a ton in regards to investigating this, so thanks in advance!

Mein

03-05-2013

heres mine

RiotDecrepit

QA Analyst

03-05-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey painzone, thanks for the info. I went ahead and checked, and there does appear to be a more up-to-date driver available for your card, can I ask you to try installing that driver (here) and seeing if it improves the situation? Thanks!

Edit: While I'm at it, can I just ask anyone having FPS problems to double-check that your drivers are up-to-date? If you need any help with this process, we have a handy knowledge base article that you can check out here