getting stomed by ranged eg?!?!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sleepyhallow

12-03-2009

is any one else haven an issue with getting stomped by ranged early game? if so how do u over come this. its getting to the point were being ranged is like being an elite in halo swat. (they know what there doing and they just dont care).

condon

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhallow View Post
is any one else haven an issue with getting stomped by ranged early game? if so how do u over come this. its getting to the point were being ranged is like being an elite in halo swat. (they know what there doing and they just dont care).
Be aggressive, fight on the other side of their creep so they cant last hit your mages with impunity, get life regen, keep moving.

Jax, Cho'Gath, and Yi are all very good against range as melee characters.

sleepyhallow

12-03-2009

just seems like i cnat even get near them late game as long as i have a skill that puts me next to them i eat them alive (i like to play warwick). i mean i get life regen pendent and life steal scepter and still cant regen enough to get close to them.

condon

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhallow View Post
just seems like i cnat even get near them late game as long as i have a skill that puts me next to them i eat them alive (i like to play warwick). i mean i get life regen pendent and life steal scepter and still cant regen enough to get close to them.
1: Open movement tab
2: buy ****
3: Come in behind them, or pretty much any way not directly charging forward
4: Rough them up
5: Ult when they run, not when you first see them.
6: Profit.