Joining the "this skin should happen"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TopSpinTheFuzzy

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunkwugga View Post
Won't happen because lol copyright.
Right, I forgot that that King Rammus definitely isn't Bowser, and Spectacular Sivir certainly isn't Wonder Woman... oh, and those two Shen skins COULDN'T POSSIBLY be referencing Sub Zero and Scorpion. And, I mean, Pulsefire Ezreal doesn't resemble Megaman in the slightest, oh no.
Oh, and Veigar? Definitely not a Final Fantasy style black mage. And his GreyBeard skin obviously isn't Gandalf.

Etc. Etc.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Bump for justice.

b L õ õ m

02-26-2013

looking nice

Netto09

02-28-2013

The Carry is dead. He is not here anymore! But on my back, and in my heart, he lives on in me! Drilling a hole to pierce the heavens! Even if that hole becomes my grave, as long as I break through, I shall be victorious! Who the hell do you think I am?! I'm Rumble! I'm not an ADC! I am myself! Rumble the digger! Certain Kill!...Giga...Drill EQUALIZEEEER!!!!"

TopSpinTheFuzzy

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto09 View Post
The Carry is dead. He is not here anymore! But on my back, and in my heart, he lives on in me! Drilling a hole to pierce the heavens! Even if that hole becomes my grave, as long as I break through, I shall be victorious! Who the hell do you think I am?! I'm Rumble! I'm not an ADC! I am myself! Rumble the digger! Certain Kill!...Giga...Drill EQUALIZEEEER!!!!"
Love it.

Also, bump.

Sollis

03-03-2013

Bump for great justice.

The Mandalorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Bump riot you shall carry the wishes of the people!

iOMonster

03-05-2013

Even people who don't Main the Mechanized Menace can see that Rumble is in need of some serious skin love from Riot. Week after week new skins get released and I understand that Riot has to work on skins for popular champions because 'business' but even among champs who've received very little love, Rumble stands out as the most in need.

Rumble was released 4/26/2011 along with all of his current skins (only 2 mind you!). Of the champs who have been released for more than a year and a half, only 4 others have not had a post-release skin come out. Chronologically they are Skarner, Yorick, Rumble, and Trundle.

Of that group Rumble is by far the most popular, according to LoLKing estimates. Rumble is played in almost 6.78% of Ranked games, with the next closest being Yorick who is played in 4.56%, then Skarner (2.44%), and Trundle (1.02%)

The 2-year anniversary of Rumble's release is coming up next month, I think it would be awesome of Riot to put together a little something special for this little Yordle for his birthday.

EDIT: A Redditor pointed out that I mistakenly included LeBlanc. Fixed!

Haldiman

03-06-2013

All
Of
My
YES

accordina

03-06-2013

singed