Top 10 Mistakes at Bronze League

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purgation

03-05-2013

I feel like you have missed #1 - gaining objectives off the back of a successful team-fight.

It seems like people have this attitude of whew, we won the team fight - time to take a break, go b, farm a little etc. instead of taking advantage to aggressively take an objective, push lanes, or something else useful in winning the game.

The underlying cause of this mistake is greatly overestimating the value of an extra kill or two later in the game. Trading 2 for 4 in a team fight at 35 minutes isn't important because of the 2 extra kills - - it's important because you now are 3 v 1 to push a turret or an inhibitor...

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-05-2013

How is the ADC pushing a lane instead of last hitting not in here? I hate when I'm support and my ADC

1) Is to impatient to wait for them to counter push
2) Opens us to ganks because he thinks pushing ot the tower is good.

Brent Schroeder

03-05-2013

I'm Bronze I; crawled up my way from IV, and I'm almost to Silver.

Last-hitting creep. Biggest problem for people, IMO.

Skiller Specific

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY View Post
How is the ADC pushing a lane instead of last hitting not in here? I hate when I'm support and my ADC

I agree with that, because I do enjoy supporting and I see it constantly. I also hate when the support thinks that taking farm is an awesome idea.

NotDevan

03-05-2013

I do 9 from time to time. I'm sorry...

I've seen pretty much all of these, but it's in normals.

Skiller Specific

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklera View Post
I'm Bronze I; crawled up my way from IV, and I'm almost to Silver.

Last-hitting creep. Biggest problem for people, IMO.
Actually from what I can tell the biggest difference in a high tier player as compared to a lower tier player is actually cs. I agree with you, my good sir.

bladeweed

03-05-2013

very helpful advice, much better than the usual run of the mill stuff. specific and useful. thanks!

Glumduk

03-05-2013

Good thread.

Skilliard

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY View Post

I mainly wanted to post tips that aren't usually posted on the forums, there are millions of threads about how important farming/last hitting/not raging is, its generic advice that is certainly true and useful, it's just that you've probably heard it many times and I didn't feel it was necessary to repeat it.

The main purpose of this thread is to cover a lot of the mistakes I see that people don't often mention.

Verath

03-05-2013

I don't know why not having complete map awareness all the time makes people bad. I'm trying to focus on waiting or making an opening so I can kill the opposing laner or last hitting, how do you expect me to do that when I'm constantly looking away towards the other two lanes?

It literally takes someone 10-15 seconds to change lane to gank, am i really supposed to keep checking to make sure everyone is in lane every 10 seconds?