Top 10 Mistakes at Bronze League

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilliard

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BStranger View Post
"Quick guys! Baron is not warded at all and the enemy team is MIA, this is the best time to do dragon!"
I don't really see that happen tbh, most of the time people think/know the enemy is at baron they rush in to facecheck and ward it, and end up dead.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Some of these are useful tips in silver too, in particular the ADC one and the play safe and farm one

CyaNerd

03-05-2013

I'm going to be starting bronze soon so this helped alot. I know most of this already but mindlessly do them anyway unfortunately.

Skiller Specific

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2013

I'm in bronze, and I'd like to pretend I don't make these mistakes, and I believe that for the most part, I do not. I am guilty of doing these things some of the time, though, as I tend to get lackadaisical after a while in games.

any ways, Skilliard, I'd enjoy playing with you since you seem to have an idea of how to do so and I think it would be enjoyable. So hit me up on there if you want to play at some point. I could use some ranked help.

Skiller Specific

Skilliard

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundOfYouAndMe View Post
I'm going to be starting bronze soon so this helped alot. I know most of this already but mindlessly do them anyway unfortunately.
Tbh the same thing happens to me, when I lose my focus I start playing badly and make stupid mistakes that I normally wouldn't. My advice would be to just try to stay alert at all times, do whatever you have to do to stay focused. If you feel like you had an off game, maybe take a break for a bit and come back, I noticed that the first few games of the day are generally my best, then I start to lose my whole focus and start playing badly.

Skiller Specific

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilliard View Post
Tbh the same thing happens to me, when I lose my focus I start playing badly and make stupid mistakes that I normally wouldn't. My advice would be to just try to stay alert at all times, do whatever you have to do to stay focused. If you feel like you had an off game, maybe take a break for a bit and come back, I noticed that the first few games of the day are generally my best, then I start to lose my whole focus and start playing badly.
Ha ha most certainly this. I don't rage at people or anything, but if I see them doing something that's going to cost the team I tend to not concentrate on what it is that I'm doing, whether right or wrong. It can be frustrating at times since this is a team game and so much of it is based on coordination and trust in other players.

Enterti

03-05-2013

I would like to add counterjungling without backup if thats possible.

Skiller Specific

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
I would like to add counterjungling without backup if thats possible.
I have yet to see counter jungling in bronze league lol.

Skilliard

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiller Specific View Post
I have yet to see counter jungling in bronze league lol.
Yeah not too many people do it, and those that do generally just end up dead.

Skiller Specific

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilliard View Post
Yeah not too many people do it, and those that do generally just end up dead.
Agreed. It's like when you start a game and they insist on invading at red or blue. I'm about 95% confident that the team will get killed every time and then the ragefest begins. The biggest problem with the higher "elo" strategies being implemented in the lower tiers is that the team more than likely lacks the coordination to pull it off correctly, and if something goes wrong some where there is no accountability to speak of.

12345612 ... 24