iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

octavian1127

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We'll be fixing this and agree - this skin is too hard to read. I don't have a date, but it's a priority and we will get it ASAP.

My bad on not being diligent enough on this one.
I think the hand coloration is a bigger issue than the 'wire' itself

ZaganJustice

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfury View Post
And after reading the title I thought it was going to be unfair that Riot made a nice skin on a champ no one can play in ranked. I agree the animation needs corrected, but how about making him not insta-ban worthy in ranked?
Amusingly, I saw this exact issue in a featured match yesterday in spec mode on the NA client; Blitz wasn't banned (in favor of Jarvin, I suppose), and then hilarity ensued.

godfatherlc

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurixy View Post
I bought iBlitz cuz he is awesome.. I hope they don't make they next pull ugly visually... it looks amazing now, but depending on the "wire" they are putting, it can break the awesome design
I absolutely agree, and to be honest, I don't understand the problem, it is not that hard to see, if they make the pull look bad when its changed, I'm going to be so disappointed. I bought it because it looked so cool, here's to hoping for the best.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Quote:
We'll fix this too, but it's less egregious overall than iBlitz's Q. But this is the other example that stands out.
What about the massive number of skins that make it easier to last hit on champions vs their base skins?

Grøve

03-04-2013

Quote:
We'll fix this too, but it's less egregious overall than iBlitz's Q. But this is the other example that stands out.
i bumped a thread 2 weeks straight about that and about how lux run animation is not even finishing (legs top moving and it looks like she float for a split second) and you comment now on it, in a thread not even about her?

i call bull****

ArmedRagnarok

03-04-2013

Soooooooo... sellin' power aren't we? hmmmm

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Quote:
We'll be fixing this and agree - this skin is too hard to read. I don't have a date, but it's a priority and we will get it ASAP.

There were at least 10 posts on PBE forums about this and no reds replied. Maybe you guys should work on listening to us PBE players so you don't have to worry about these things after the fact.

Eldritchsense

03-04-2013

Quote:

What does this necessarily say about PBE? This was reported, not only by me but by other testers, and was apparently never looked in to. Maybe never even seen by anyone from Riot.

Maybe it's time for PBE to have a better means of reporting bugs and concerns (such as this one) than a subforum?

vekt0r

03-04-2013

For those people who say that Blitzcrank is ruining the game and ask for him to be disabled my suggestion, bear it be my own two cents, is to simply play draft or ranked and ban him. It may be unfortunate but you also have to learn mechanics of the game and how to avoid being caught by him.

Remember that his Q is a skill shot that doesn't prioritize champions like Leona.

Stay behind minions, farm and know his range. It really isn't that hard to dodge and it really isn't much of an advantage if you're anticipating it.

Once again, my two cents.

--vek

BoggLorD

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Hey guys! We take this kind of thing very seriously. I've had a quick look at it in customs games and it looks like the blue trail that comes from the hand might be a little bit too easy to lose. It fulfils the same function as the wire in the baseline skin.

I'll have someone from skins look at it on Monday. Thanks for the report!
its not only iBlitzcrank, it is also the Steel legion Lux whos abilities are easily lost in big team fights