iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w0nderw4ll

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We'll be fixing this and agree - this skin is too hard to read. I don't have a date, but it's a priority and we will get it ASAP.

My bad on not being diligent enough on this one.
Huehuehue a few more days to abuse..

Oh woops true damage

cmck

03-04-2013

Glad they are fixing it.

Aegwin

03-04-2013

Fix Steel Legion Lux aswell.

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Quote:
We'll be fixing this and agree - this skin is too hard to read. I don't have a date, but it's a priority and we will get it ASAP.

Wow...taking responsibility. I am not saying wow because you personally or Riot in general is bad about taking responsibility, more humanity as a whole.

GuiltyGecko

03-04-2013

Quote:

How about Steel Legion Lux's E not distorting light and making it harder to see. Are you guys aware of that?

RavenHusky

03-04-2013

While you guys are at it, can you at least put the visual distortion back on Steel Legion Lux's Lucent Singularity?
I still don't plan on buying it, but it is frustrating to play against since it is also very hard to see.

Edit: ninja'd twice.

Thank you Morello.

Morello

Lead Designer

03-04-2013
3 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiIIerGecko View Post
How about Steel Legion Lux's E not distorting light and making it harder to see. Are you guys aware of that?
We'll fix this too, but it's less egregious overall than iBlitz's Q. But this is the other example that stands out.

RuSK47

03-04-2013

Just wanna throw this out there.. but we knew this during pbe. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...itz+that+is+op

Arcticfury

03-04-2013

And after reading the title I thought it was going to be unfair that Riot made a nice skin on a champ no one can play in ranked. I agree the animation needs corrected, but how about making him not insta-ban worthy in ranked?

Yurixy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

I bought iBlitz cuz he is awesome.. I hope they don't make they next pull ugly visually... it looks amazing now, but depending on the "wire" they are putting, it can break the awesome design