iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manojnfs

03-03-2013

Bump!

Balls Deep

03-03-2013

It's supposed to symbolize the shear greatness that Macs radiate over those less fortunate souls who have to use PC's

Kyryck

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsonOfSpite View Post
I played against an Iblitz almost every single game during the release day. I absolutely felt incredible changes in play that feel like an advantage. I experienced a game where the blitz actually hooked while still MOVING. I think that the delay on use of the hook may have been taken away which is why he was still moving. Also the animation seems much faster, I could be mistaken but this is what I felt playing against and with it on my team as well. Also I believe it may have the similar bug that PFE had where the particle is going too far. I watched a very obviously missed pull connect while the particle had already ended. I think riot should take a very serious look at this skin.
Quote:
I could be mistaken
I'd like to highlight this part. You ARE mistaken. Blitz does not pull when he is still moving. Blitz does not pull further with this skin. Blitz does not pull people when he's missed them.

Zenon, you see what you have done here by your acknowledgement without first examining the problem? Now people are coming up with all sorts of **** about how the skin is magically unfair and making them play worse against Blitz than they would have before.

Explain the D-K effect and its relation to this thread please. Then explain that these people complaining are whining because they're looking for any excuse as to why they're getting caught instead of looking at the REAL reason, which is that they are playing so as to get caught.

Stop this idiocy right now. Post again and tell these people that iBlitz does not pull while moving. That his fist isn't faster. That having a wire behind the fist doesn't mean the pull is easier to dodge. Please. These people are getting to be too much.

RichardMcNixon

03-04-2013

The first time i saw it come to me, it came as a surprise, sure. However, the thing that really caught me off guard was the sound being different. it's very quiet in comparison to the normal blitz grab sound, and goes relatively unnoticed especially when there's a lot of things going on.

The visual, well - we will all get used to it.

Some of the skins (can't think of any off the top of my head) make me think a character is actually another character at a glance (i guess you could say bioforge darius and singed, but more pronounced than that... shyvanna and someone ... can't recall....) which can get annoying, but that's skins for you!

Resolute Riven

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Hey guys! We take this kind of thing very seriously. I've had a quick look at it in customs games and it looks like the blue trail that comes from the hand might be a little bit too easy to lose. It fulfils the same function as the wire in the baseline skin.

I'll have someone from skins look at it on Monday. Thanks for the report!
Please make it JUST AS NOTICEABLE as the normal blitz skin. its so overpowered right now

Morello

Lead Designer

03-04-2013
2 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Hey guys! We take this kind of thing very seriously. I've had a quick look at it in customs games and it looks like the blue trail that comes from the hand might be a little bit too easy to lose. It fulfils the same function as the wire in the baseline skin.

I'll have someone from skins look at it on Monday. Thanks for the report!
We'll be fixing this and agree - this skin is too hard to read. I don't have a date, but it's a priority and we will get it ASAP.

My bad on not being diligent enough on this one.

Mimieh

03-04-2013

morello fix s3

edit: i'll take the opportunity and say that this isn't the first time it happens, PFE was released with some special powers too.

Morior Invictis

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We'll be fixing this and agree - this skin is too hard to read. I don't have a date, but it's a priority and we will get it ASAP.

Thank you.

InertBlowfish

03-04-2013

Quote:

PabloConQueso

03-04-2013

Quote:

Thanks Morello <3