Champion & Skin Sale: Pain Management

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akali

Nurse

03-04-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

• Champions, when will you ever learn? Step into my office. Nurse Akali here to make those boo boos feel all better. 487 RP
  • Thunder Lord Volibear came in complaining of a sprained ankle and tension headaches. Rampaging across Summoner's Rift on all fours can't be good for an armored bear's back. I'm prescribing two of the largest acetaminophens I can find. 487 RP
  • Complaining of nausea and lack of balance, Temple Jax should get on a real diet before jumping around like a madman. Too many red potions and energy drinks will take its toll, you know, and that's before the kidney stones kick in. Rest up for a match or two and things should settle. 487 RP

• Shyvana's suffering from some minor fractures and bruises after she streaked through the sky in dragon form and crashed headfirst into a wall. Think before you gank and you won't be in so much pain! 487 RP
  • Oh, look who finally came down with a case of scurvy! Gangplank, you can't skimp on the oranges if you expect to stay healthy on the battlefield. Take these tablets and you'll be right as rain. 395 RP
  • LeBlanc, you may be a conniving trickster who eludes most inspections, but you still can't hide from my x-ray machine. You'll fork over gold for every broken bone I find and fix. 395 RP

These champions may be battered and bruised, but they'll still perform. Grab them half off while they're resting in my infirmary from March 5 to March 8. After that, I'm discharging them immediately!

Hiromi Kusatsu

03-04-2013

First ftw

I hope LeBlanc doesnt become Fotm.

NorinTheBrave

03-04-2013

cool skins, but i dont any of the champs
and i wanted to be first

Tim Wenger

03-04-2013

Third?

World Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lame Skin btw Thanks Riot, MY WALLET IS SAFE!

Coreporeal

03-04-2013

Apparently, it's a "meh" sale.

But, I must ask:
Why hasn't there been any new skin placed on sale in, what, 12 sales now?
I hope you're not thinking of doing another "Super Skin Sale" without giving ample time for many people to purchase, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessChaos View Post
This exactly. This is the second time Temple Jax has been on sale yet Nemesis Jax has never been on sale and there are several other 6+ month old skins that have yet to see a sale.

I don't think we should have to wait a damn year to see newer skins go on sale; these sales have all been terrible for the last couple months.

Where's Nemesis Jax? Fullmetal Jayce? Rageborn Mundo? Infernal Alistar? Special Forces GP? I get that some skins need some time to generate normal sales but we used to see newer skins go on sale within a month or two of their launch...now it's just the same old **** over and over again and they're all old skins.
This one's rage; I feel it.

Demonhunter27

Recruiter

03-04-2013

Should lower some Champion's ip cost......

Lucks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

More old skins.

LimitlessChaos

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreporeal View Post
Good sale, I'm assuming.

But, I must ask:
Why hasn't there been any new skin placed on sale in, what, 12 sales now?
I hope you're not thinking of doing another "Super Skin Sale" without giving ample time for many people to purchase, you know.
This exactly. This is the second time Temple Jax has been on sale yet Nemesis Jax has never been on sale and there are several other 6+ month old skins that have yet to see a sale.

I don't think we should have to wait a damn year to see newer skins go on sale; these sales have all been terrible for the last couple months.

Where's Nemesis Jax? Fullmetal Jayce? Rageborn Mundo? Infernal Alistar? Special Forces GP? I get that some skins need some time to generate normal sales but we used to see newer skins go on sale within a month or two of their launch...now it's just the same old **** over and over again and they're all old skins.

NymphoCatgirl

03-04-2013

Nurse akali Nurse akali Nurse akali Nurse akali Nurse akali. Did I mention I really want nurse akali?

Ravudx

03-04-2013

Nurse akalis really the only one who sticks to the theme... Kennen MD/surgeon shen would have been nice.

1234511 ... 13