@Riot Live Team, Regarding AP Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FallenBlade

03-03-2013

A few weeks ago you nerfed Ezreal, saying something along the lines of “these are about the state of AD Ezreal and we will look into AP Ezreal later”. Well I don’t know when you do plan on looking into AP ez, but I have a suggestion for you when you do.

Give Ezreal’s Ultimate AP ratios on its damage falloff. The description for his ult would now look something like this.

Quote:
Ezreal charges for 1 second to fire a powerful broad energy missile that will travel in a line by the whole map and will deal magic damage to each enemy unit they pass through. It will deal 10%(-1% per 200 AP) less damage for each subsequent target hit, down to a minimum of 30% (+1% per 40 AP) damage dealt.
Of course the numbers are just made up, but I hope you get my idea and maybe even try it out on the PBE

I don't think the minimum really got nerfed, but I feel it could do with a buff

My attempt to bait some people from the live team: @SmashGizmo @Scarizard @Xypherous

Austinodood

03-03-2013

that...is actually a really good idea

Cyr

03-03-2013

That really is a good idea.

Woah.

yojimbomon

03-03-2013

+!

ninbushido

03-03-2013

Don't think there should be double ratios because then they don't make sense, only ratio on one of the values because a ratio on one affects the other value.

FallenBlade

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninbushido View Post
Don't think there should be double ratios because then they don't make sense, only ratio on one of the values because a ratio on one affects the other value.
I don't quite get you, can you please elaborate on your point? I understand that the ratios affect each other but they are about different things. One has to do with more damage to the first few targets while the other has to do with more damage to the last few targets.

OptimisticC

03-04-2013

bump.

FallenBlade

03-04-2013

I made the mistake of posting this on Sunday night (SM time),. I hope some reds will see this now!

Winderz

03-04-2013

his ult isnt the problem

FallenBlade

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winderz View Post
his ult isnt the problem
It may not be the main problem, but it is a pretty big one in my opinion. Feel free to explain why it isnt though.