What we'd like to see in 2013 in this game.

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Hey guys, last year I made a similar thread that received positive feedback. So I'm back this year to let Riot know what .. not just I.. but what WE as a community would like to see implemented this year. I feel that's a better approach as well as a less egocentric one

Here's the link to last year's thread : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1754323 I added some more stuff in the list, removed the superfluous and tweaked some parts.

On behalf of the community, I'd also like to congratulate Riot for the amazing work they have been doing, I'm playing this game a lot (over 7500 games since the debuts of season 1) and I'm still amazed by how big it became, and I also am still surprised by most of the projects that see the day, be it Champions, Spectator's Mode, or the incoming Replay feature. Once again, great job Riot !

Maps/Modes:

• Advanced mode Coop VS AI
  • Testing mode, adding the things you want (gold, level, multiple champions,etc), but not providing XP/IP.
  • Matchmaking for Proving Grounds. Success
  • Different balance for different modes. In progession!

Champions Fixes and Balance changes:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=27664127

Arts:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...php?p=40294512

Items:
  • Show placed Ward Count on Sighstone/Ruby Sighstone
  • More emphasis on Negatron Cloak (more upgrade paths).

General (ingame);
  • More emphasis on Critical Strikes on newest floating text.
  • Ingame icons reflecting the skin you have with the champion (at least the portrait in the lower left corner)
  • 5 seconds window to sell back items (in case you misbought)

PVP.net:
  • Add description for ranked team and/or personal profiles
  • Achievements? Milestones (e.g.: 1k wins gets 500 Rp)
  • Add check ping (latency) function in PvP.net (would be nice to see your ping before games)
  • Change Match History on summoner's profile to be like the match history in Ranked Team's profile
  • Add the game mode your friend is playing in.
  • Fix the bug where you'll see your friend playing ''Random'' or a champ he traded instead of the champion he's playing.
  • Add filter options to ranked stats : Twisted Treeline, Solo/Duo, Ranked Team.
  • Add a ''slideshow'' on front page for On Sale and Featured Items.
  • Add a Quick Play button on main page, automatically sending you in queue with the settings from your last game.
  • When you send a friend request, you also have the option to add a short text. It would make it easier to join some people who don't necessarily know who you are.
  • Add a log-off button.

Official forums:
  • Add forum avatars (? is old enough)
  • Add search-by-poster function
  • Make it so you can, at least, find the threads you're working on easier.
  • Alerts when you get an answer to your threads.
  • Add the condition to write a comment before being allowed to upvote/downvote (would partly solve the spam bumps problem alongside others)
  • More text formatting options.
  • Add a character number counter when making a post. (At least show somewhere the maximum is 30 000.)

Merch.:
  • More purchasable products (got a suggestion of Zigg's ultimate skull image on a shirt), but could be mugs, posters, etc.
  • Add a forum section for merchandise suggestions.

Tribunal & Justice:
  • You cannot receive a random Champion if you didn't choose so, you will be kicked and another queue will begin. Success

Spectator's Mode:
  • Add the possibility to chat within spectators.
  • See in game team chats.
    1. Add the possibility to report/honor.
  • Add Twisted Treeline high ranked matches to the Featured Games (never saw one, need to confirm it's not already input)
  • Add a notice for when a game you're spectating is done. (mainly in case you're waiting for a friend to play with).

Other:
  • 6 millions like on facebook !
  • More focus on the actual Lore. In progress !
  • Reworked loading screen (after champion selection)
  • Completely remove Rune Pages from purchasable merchandise (you still have to buy Runes) and allow a system like Masteries; you can customize them in champion selection and 20 free rune pages in total.

I'm waiting for reasonable demands from you folks ! Let Riot know what you'd like to see this year.

Verotes

03-03-2013

Riot pls

Duckalicous

03-03-2013

Bumpity bump bump bump

PrestigedOnce

03-03-2013

I'd like to see less 7 year olds.

Trolosaurus

03-03-2013

Sion getting f*cking fixed

FaerKhan

03-03-2013

bump

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Sion getting f*cking fixed
Yeah I miss Sion as well

He's also uglier than Urgot, Riot pls.

LoneChipmunk

03-03-2013

Bump, bump, and freaking bump

GG l AFK

03-03-2013

Shacos base art update?@#!$?#$!???? pls

tedsterkid

03-03-2013

Id like to see Trundle get a visual upgrade.
EDIT: Also, some new mid champs, last few have been support or ADC.

12345 ... 8