iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

yay bout time theres a red here!

Oconnomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Hey guys! We take this kind of thing very seriously. I've had a quick look at it in customs games and it looks like the blue trail that comes from the hand might be a little bit too easy to lose. It fulfils the same function as the wire in the baseline skin.

I'll have someone from skins look at it on Monday. Thanks for the report!
Thank you much! Can you take a look at Steel Legion Lux? Her spell particles are quite difficult to see .

best euro NA

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcowpwn View Post
So now the people who bought the skin can't use it? Great thought process mate!
Um no? I'm pretty sure skins are client side (see custom skins), so only I would see the skin as being regular.

I don't remotely see how this prevents people who bought the skin from using it.

Akamay

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcowpwn View Post
So now the people who bought the skin can't use it? Great thought process mate!
Not really, if you can change the files that are on your computer so only you can see the classic skins instead of those, the people who bought iBlitz and Steel Legion Lux would still be able to see the skins they bought.

It's like the custom skins some people use. Only the people who changed the files around can see the custom skins, for everyone else nothing's changed.

edit: Shen'd

BendyBread

03-02-2013

Quote:
Hey guys! We take this kind of thing very seriously. I've had a quick look at it in customs games and it looks like the blue trail that comes from the hand might be a little bit too easy to lose. It fulfils the same function as the wire in the baseline skin.

Can you fix SL Lux's Q? I believe her E was a bug that got fixed, but her Q is damn hard to see.

Ramizy

03-02-2013

Quote:

Thank you so much for commenting on this!
Can you please look through the rest of the thread aswell at some of the other complaints, like steel legion Lux and Masked Shaco?

Jixson

03-02-2013

Quote:

Meanwhile Steel Legion Lux.

Foo18

03-02-2013

@Riot
There are several aspects that make the hooks harder to dodge.

1. iBlitz doesn't make hardly any noise when he starts the cast animation.
2. iBlitz doesn't change much during the cast animation, like regular blitz does.
3. The hook is more round, making the hitbox harder to make out.
4. The hook isn't chained to blitz

That's in an order of importance.

RuSK47

03-02-2013

I did make a post about this on the PBE forums..

Labcown

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
why lie to us? coulda been fixed before it got released instead of after people have to complain

it'll get fixed after it's sold enough skins, that's when.
Please tell us where you get this magic machine that allows you to read the intentions of people you haven't even met in person, this is astonishing!

If you're buying the skin just to exploit the almost invisible trail, then you're buying it for the wrong reasons, and you have self-refunds for that reason!