Isn't Rengar a little bit too weak?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

03-02-2013
3 of 16 Riot Posts

I think it's a valid complaint that his jungling is on the weak side. He lacks super hard ganks and even Dekar has a rough time jungling with him.

Do you think thats because the jungling role doesn't give him the opportunity to snowball the way toplane does - or is it something else like his slow initial clear speed?

Yma Sumac

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
If you get the first kill, he's incredibly strong.
most pathetic scrub statement I have heard all day

DJANGO UNCHAINED

03-02-2013

How much is it to ask to return Rengar's HP regen to normal?

It was balanced around Rengar's 15% heal, now he doesn't have that anymore and he is forced to level into Battle Roar every game.

TheMonsterCheese

03-02-2013

I play reng jungle and late i always crush their adc because i invade and get kills or they invade and die early

Bouncing Beauty

03-02-2013

Make his Bonetooth Necklace actually worth consuming a slot for.

NotBuzzJack

03-02-2013

Quote:
I think it's a valid complaint that his jungling is on the weak side. He lacks super hard ganks and even Dekar has a rough time jungling with him.

Do you think thats because the jungling role doesn't give him the opportunity to snowball the way toplane does - or is it something else like his slow initial clear speed?
His first clear is painful. You have to go in with the lowest base health regen in the game, and using your heal reduces your dps, thus taking longer to kill the monsters, and taking more damage.
So basically his sustain is abysmal and he doesn't have anything to compensate for it.

His base regen is so low it shows up as +0 on your HUD...

Yma Sumac

03-02-2013

Problem with rengar is that he isn't a bruiser, an assassin, or even a hybrid of both

He excels at none of these two roles, and is too heavily nerfed to perform well as a hybrid

Your damage isn't bursty enough, and your survivability is extremely sub-par compared to most bruisers

NotBuzzJack

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drėd View Post
How much is it to ask to return Rengar's HP regen to normal?

It was balanced around Rengar's 15% heal, now he doesn't have that anymore and he is forced to level into Battle Roar every game.
Battle Roar's heal scales off your level, you don't need to level it to increase the heal.

Valiant Corvus

03-02-2013

Quote:

Initial clear is everything in a jungler.

It's why Amumu, Nocturne, Vi, and Hecarim are such solid jungler picks. They have excellent initial clears.

CynicalGiant

03-02-2013

Quote:

He has no sustain in the jungle, he barely hurts camps as well

His ult was neutered so much that he cant even gank well anymore