The Store ate 4800 IP

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SovietReindeer

03-02-2013

I bought Kennen last night with IP when the servers were glitching out and I didn't think it would eat the 4800 IP that he costs and leave me with no champion. Riot fix it.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

03-02-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

You'll need to send in a ticket to player support if you're having issues with the store. The link is at the top of this page "Support".

Cpt DeathZ

03-02-2013

Same with my Phoenix Quinn bundle. Ate my RP, but did not receive the content. Eagerly waiting to play quinn with her new skin. Also submitted a ticket, but it's taking a while for a response.

@RiotAmes *heard ur the magic man of doing quick fixes for these issues- ticket# 5381704*

AesritalTrinity

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathNecroZ View Post
Same with my Phoenix Quinn bundle. Ate my RP, but did not receive the content. Eagerly waiting to play quinn with her new skin. Also submitted a ticket, but it's taking a while for a response.

@RiotAmes *heard ur the magic man of doing quick fixes for these issues- ticket# 5381704*

I too am feeling your pain, bro.

Atroxify

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
You'll need to send in a ticket to player support if you're having issues with the store. The link is at the top of this page "Support".
same problem. only i lost real money. i spent rp on digital collector pack, olaf, and lord darius skin. they all VANISHED and now i dont have them. PLEASE FIX THIS i lost A LOT of money.

FIN Sawyer30

03-03-2013

I had this same issue and opened a ticket, it's been two days and no one has responded. Can you ball park how long this is gonna take Danna?