Blue Parallelograms near towers

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soper

03-01-2013

3 unsuccessful attempts at getting the repair to work, it has caused my computer to freeze each time. I'll keep trying though and get back to you as soon as I can. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Simply Chaotic

03-02-2013

Is that suppose to be Swamp Master Kennen? I see that appears to be an oversized shuriken. Looks weird and bloby from the screen shot.

EDIT: nevermind...upon closer inspection, I can clearly see it is Swamp Master Kennen. It was at an odd angle. Not bloby anymore.

Soper

03-02-2013

Yeah it's Swamp Master Kennen, I had to reduce the quality in order to fit all of the images into the post. I love my little Yoda even if i'm atrocious with Kennen.

@Dannamoth, @Viz I fixed my problem by uninstalling the client, and then reinstalling. I only tested this in a Custom game due to time constraints but I believe that this must have fixed the corrupted file. Thank you very much for your patience with me and you're help. Both of you guys are awesome.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

03-02-2013
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikokrates View Post
Yeah it's Swamp Master Kennen, I had to reduce the quality in order to fit all of the images into the post. I love my little Yoda even if i'm atrocious with Kennen.

@Dannamoth, @Viz I fixed my problem by uninstalling the client, and then reinstalling. I only tested this in a Custom game due to time constraints but I believe that this must have fixed the corrupted file. Thank you very much for your patience with me and you're help. Both of you guys are awesome.
NP, I'm glad it's fixed.