iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deshawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knote View Post
I felt this way against the new lux skin, the singularities when launched are like invisible.

:C Irritating.

Instead of a wire they could just give it a little laser line, still ties in to the high-tech bit.
Please!

Eleven13

03-02-2013

They could just make the chain a really cool bluish light type deal and the problem would be solved

Seawee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

And of course, Riot is pleased with the extra money for this subtle pay to win.

Farstride

03-02-2013

I noticed on the PBE, but his hook on Iblitz felt a LOT faster then the hooks on regular blitz.
I have no idea why, but my mind tells it apart.

Epplejeck

03-02-2013

foxfire ahri was not allowed to have a different colored ball, because ahri's ball color is iconic to her kit, and changing such an important spell effect would be confusing to players, even though about 90% of the forum community agreed that it would only take like 2 minutes to relearn the colors on the foxfire skin.

iBlitzcrank and steel legion lux are allowed to have completely different, difficult to see particle effects that everyone is complaining about, because riot thought it would look hella coolio.

riot logic

Calderweiss

03-02-2013

Good point.

Bob the Hobo

03-02-2013

agreed, this needs to be addressed

Elsaliss

03-02-2013

Another unfair skin is with Underworld Twisted Fate. When he throws the 3 cards, they are all noticibly smaller in size than the original skin's cards. Underworld tf's cards are obscure in color as well. Greys, greens...all colors that blend into the map.

Karn Bishop

03-02-2013

Why hasn't riot commented on this yet?

Damaxyz

03-02-2013

Nice design, but seriously whoever thought his hook animation was balanced needs to be fired/never take that kind of decision again.