iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerocool3809

03-02-2013

i havnt fought one yet with the skin but watched game with one and was watching him thinking thats skins cool and the grab does seem to be instant and has tiny claw from like claw machine lol

Xyes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

I can see why people are bothered by how this skin has a type of "advantage." I would need to go against one of these to understand myself because at first look because it doesn't seem to be significant. I really like how it looks and sounds so I doubt I would appreciate any changes that remove something.

I am also trying to determine if the wire is really necessary. The only way that I would agree it's important, is the direction you were pulled if blitz is invisible. Even then I don't think it's important to show a pull back wire.

Lost Visage

03-02-2013

Honestly a line of distorted air would be great, kind of like what you see when a jet takes off. That way it still has the "i-product" look to it.

Tony bell

03-02-2013

I almost never get grabbed by blitzcrank and never in lane, luckily when i was going against an iblitzcrank for the first time i was ezreal and I have to say, he nearly got me on several occasions because i didn't see that flying fist until it had nearly hit me. and the first two times i dodged it i didnt even realize it was a pull, i thought it was some sort of damage ability from their jungler or quinn, then the jungler ganked top lane 2 seconds later and i realized quinn was visible the entire time.

tl;dr this was one of the most annoying encounters of my life, the pull animation is too subtle.

Clockworksummonr

03-02-2013

Same idea as Steel Legion Lux's snare. It's ridiculous when things like this happen. +1

TheCøøkieMonster

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramizy View Post
Skins are meant to be fun additions to the game, that don't give any player an advantage, while still enhancing the gameplay. iBlitzcrank has a HUGE advantage over regular blitzcrank. It is very easy to tell when a regular blitzcrank is going to pull. Also, you see a huge claw coming at you with a wire attached to it. With iBlitzcrank, there is no wire attached to the claw. You just see a little thing flying at you, and then you're pulled. The little thingy is extremely tiny, has no wire attached to it, and gets lost and covered by both allies and enemies. In a team fight, it is almost impossible to find it.

I understand iBlitzcrank is meant to be a high-tech skin, but the current pull is an unfair advantage.
All I ask is that a wire is attached to the claw for iBlitzcrank, like every other Blitz skin.
I love playing Blitz but I gotta Upvote this and agree that it made him even more op as support.

If no wire then have a blue field of energy linked to him

Brotha Blue

03-02-2013

Well if they change the skin Riot better be handing out free refunds, I like it the way it is. Learn to stand behind minions noob.

Clockworksummonr

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarikoRyu View Post
Well if they change the skin Riot better be handing out free refunds, I like it the way it is. Learn to stand behind minions noob.
Good job on being a total Jerk.

Its not about standing behind minions, it's about how hard the pull is to see vs the normal one, the wire missing is a big difference, specially if it's coming from the brush during mid or lategame. Normal blitz you can easily see it and dodge it but on iblitz it is harder to see which means it is more of a problem with the skin than the player.

Also; all he is asking for is something small ADDED to the skin. Demanding a refund would be stupid if you're going to be that stuck up about it.

BangingButts

03-02-2013

i have my fair share of hate for blitz, but this is unfair. Bumped

Karn Bishop

03-02-2013

Agreed, making skins that give advantages is unfair, if riot has changed their policy on this then Christmas tree maokai should receive an extra 60 damage on his sapling tosses.