iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 42
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outshine

03-01-2013

Bump I agree

Prenn

03-01-2013

Listen man. Ive been playing this game for 3 years now. It wasnt till the past 4 months that Riot said "hey, original skins that let the normal person who has played this game 3 times are a bad idea, lets mix it up a little" thought process was in place.

I dont think you understand what your asking for. FOR 3 YEARS EVERY SKIN HAD THE SAME ANIMATIONS. You cant even imagine how simply stupid each skin was.

Dont complain, and enjoy an awesome new skin which pushes the limits.

Also, I dont get caught by blitz grabs. There is 0 excuses why you should either, new skin or not. Learn the champion, not the skin dude. I understood how blitz worked 2 years ago. 2 ****ING YEARS AGO. Its not the skin, but its you my friend. Let the rest of us enjoy the mix up in how things should have been 2 years ago. For all us old timers, its all we have left... seriously. Enougn of you people robbing us of individuality in private skins / holiday skins / gameplay / simplicity.

In 1 month this world will still be turning, will you still be crying over it? AKA, we all adapt, something I learned before i came to the forums complaining about a skin 3 years ago.

EDIT: Downvotes. Trust me when I said, in 2 years when you actually figure out each champion note for note. Ask this same question. You will be good enough to apprecaite the variation in skins... trust me. Its only a mater of time till a skin doesn't mean you do good or bad, and that its simply, just you that determines that.

Nicodemous

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupiter View Post
If they want to make it look high tech, they should have added a blue laser wire.
In the pic they showed of it it had a purple energy beam behind it, is that not the case?

Ramizy

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemous View Post
In the pic they showed of it it had a purple energy beam behind it, is that not the case?
It is barely visible compared to all the other hooks in all the other Blitz skins.

Trale Lewous

03-01-2013

i agree its hard to see

Epsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

bumpin

InternetBully

03-01-2013

bump for justice

IS1d6d3ffc5d25bf1bdf6f0

03-01-2013

It's really not that hard to see.

IGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Too bright of a skin, also. Not easy on eyes.

Kirballs1

03-01-2013

they can add a circle rings that pulse.Clearly this is a huge design flaw.

12345612 ... 42