Quinn and Valor Login Music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praeco

Composer

03-01-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hello folks,

You can download and listen to Quinn and Valor's Login Music track here:

https://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends/quinn-and-valor

cheers

Kaza Toast

03-01-2013

Amazing. I love the music that has come out in the last year from league!
I still go to your sound cloud and listen to the world championship theme (and I must say the part you guys used for the start of season 3 still gives me chills!).

the quality of music, I think, really shows when a game is getting the love it deserves. I always remember games for their music and League is no exception!

keep up the good work!

Lady Riolyne

03-01-2013

Sounds AWESOME.

I miss the league theme that really stated "this is league of legends" not "This is (insert champ/holiday here)" though.

Xelsia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

You and the sound team are legends, keep up the amazing work!

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

This is just great. The best I've heard from Riot thus far. It sounds compositionally equivalent to LotR.

Kaza Toast

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Riolyne View Post
Sounds AWESOME.

I miss the league theme that really stated "this is league of legends" not "This is (insert champ/holiday here)" though.
if you listen carefully most of the champ themes actually have the main league theme woven into them. if you listen to many of the themes on their soundcloud page you will notice that it is in there in some for or another in most of the champ themes!

Lady Riolyne

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaza Toast View Post
if you listen carefully most of the champ themes actually have the main league theme woven into them. if you listen to many of the themes on their soundcloud page you will notice that it is in there in some for or another in most of the champ themes!
I'm very aware of that fact, it's one of the reasons these intros are so good. I like it but I miss the league theme from two plus years ago. It was JUST league of legends. Nothing about it was influenced to set the mood for holidays or champions. It was really the theme song of league. You don't hear it really anymore. Yeah it's also a part of the ranked champ select song, and for all I know the ranked champ select song came first. But I don't think alot of people play ranked, or if they do, they don't pay attention to the song because they're planning.

The thing that makes me sad is this game, in my opinion, doesn't have a clear theme. With every other game or movie or media thing there is a song that is a clear theme. There are remixes and remakes but its still a very clear theme. Yes you can hear the main theme in most of them but unless you can pick apart music in your head they can be very difficult to hear. I can't count the number of arguments I've had with friends and I've had to pick the song apart in audio software to show them the theme is there.

theshim

03-02-2013

I sat there for a while trying to figure out exactly what this reminded me of most.

Finally clicked: Heroes of Might and Magic's stuff, especially the third game. This is a good thing.

It is fantastic, I must say. Well done once again, Praeco! Keep 'em coming!

Motsanu

03-02-2013

Great, thanks!

Throne Of Hecate

03-03-2013

love this soundtrack! you are an amazing artist, keep it coming.