Hot Corners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyarnar

03-01-2013

Hi, what about hot corners? Can i somehow set LOL in a way that they are ignored? I use hot corners for designing (my job) and wont turn them off. And I use the not fixed camera, so always if i want to watch up at the map it activates the corner and i see my desktop. Can i switch that off somehow? I Could do this in Ilol too, but dont know how i did it :/

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

03-01-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hot corners should be disabled in Fullscreen mode. We couldn't find a quick way to disable them in Borderless "fullscreen" mode but if it's a big enough issue we might be able to take another look at it.

BroSlayher

04-23-2013

I have this problem in windowed mode, when i move the mouse really fast in one direction. Seems to occur even though the mouse never reaches the corner. Can be quite annoying in game.

RSisCOOL

04-26-2013

is that similar to spaces or expose? couldnt you use those instead

BroSlayher

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSisCOOL View Post
is that similar to spaces or expose? couldnt you use those instead
Spaces and Expose have been removed from current versions of OSX and replaced with Mission Control.

Problem still exists, i just have to turn it off to play.

Falazare

05-13-2014

I recently reinstalled Mac OSX Mavericks from scratch and reinstalled LoL. Since then, my hot corners will activate even in full screen mode. I use a dual screen setup with an HDMI adapter with the second monitor set as my primary monitor. Any suggestions?