Anyone else find the MBTI interesting?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

03-01-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albatraum View Post
Does anyone have a working version of the link? It appears the original broke.
Sorry about that, I put a stray colon in there somehow:

http://personalityjunkie.com/the-intj/

Al3xn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

I'm an INFJ apparently, I shall look into it later maybe.

13bmw13

03-01-2013

thats good to know since i am an INTJ and have never met another one.

Xanius

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
Sorry about that, I put a stray colon in there somehow:

http://personalityjunkie.com/the-intj/
It was actually a stray colon.

Dialupman

03-01-2013

I remember a long while back (3 years or so) I had tested myself using a different site and the results came up as ISTJ, which matched the results of the test on the website that was given. However, after reading the description a few times, I came to the conclusion that I am not an ISTJ. This stems from Si (Introverted Sensing) being the dominate trait of an ISTJ. While I still feel Si is part of my personality, I am typically not driven by a sense of tradition or routine and am more free-flowing or open in my approach to every day life.

In addition, the Te (Extraverted Thinking) and Fi (Introverted Feeling) traits of ISTJ don't really match up with my personality in general. As such, the personality traits that I am drawn to are Si, Ti, Fe, and Ne (Extraverted Intuition). I'm not too sure which traits are more dominant than others, but my personality tends to favor ENTP over INTP because I feel more dominant in Ne than in Ti. While I still believe that Si is part of my personality, it makes sense that it is the inferior trait of ENTP. While I can be very detail orientated in topics that I am interested in, I often don't pay any attention to my own needs in the process.

For example, I've been reading about personality profiles for the last two days (just from 8pm today), and I spent 3 hours typing this post, but I have to wake in 4 hours to go to work. -_- At least my current job helps me to develop my Fe.

Tables Flipped

03-02-2013

INFP.

Says I should stop my engineering studies and pursue something like poetry or music. Which I can totally understand and relate to, but I need to pay some bills.

"Duty is heavy as a mountain, death is light as a feather."

Ron Paul

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langley View Post
Something about this just doesn't seem right.

Scratch that, everything about that doesn't seem right.
Do I have to be devoid of humor or social skills to be an introvert or something?