What are the Demonstones?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChrononumberXIII

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Why not just toss a demon stone into the sun? Xelnath would never get it that way.

I mean, what's the worse that could happen?
I don't think Leona, and in that note IronStylus, would be happy about that.

BatmanPunxsy

03-01-2013

Quote:
Why not just toss a demon stone into the sun? Xelnath would never get it that way. What's the worse that could happen?
The solar flares spewing the powers of the demon stones to the master and unlocking his true powers. Also some really bad sun burns.

ViperVentedos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Quote:
Why not just toss a demon stone into the sun? Xelnath would never get it that way.

Our only source of light and warmth turned as dark and cold as coal, turning everyday into perpetual darkness..or a BBQ party..yea definitely a BBQ party with Frostbit smoothies for all (^-^)

Riot Uracan

Player Support Manager - Latin America

03-01-2013
27 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanPunxsy View Post
The solar flares spewing the powers of the demon stones to the master and unlocking his true powers. Also some really bad sun burns.
...branded sun screen... give them only one option. Force them to spend money on our brand... I smell a plan... If I wasn't demoted.

Thornmaelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Uracan View Post
...branded sun screen... give them only one option. Force them to spend money on our brand... I smell a plan... If I wasn't demoted.
UV-proof cultist robes, high SPF ritual paint, and a global incentive for tinted windows & creepy curtains. The future is ours.

Rivini

03-01-2013

Quote:
Attachment 626332 I approve.

K1N9 Sl4y3R

03-01-2013

Damm it How im supposed to be accepted into an acolyte if im always late to the planing meetings... also uracan wont that need first to take over the other sun screen companies, and still you would need to get over the antitrust laws ?.... maybe thats why :P

in the other hand BooleanCube plan do have some future.

Menea6587

03-01-2013

Quote:

Isn't that a variant of "What could possibly go wrong?" which is the universe' cue to screw up every single one of your plans?

K1N9 Sl4y3R

03-01-2013

Quote:

Xelnath evolving into a kind of "sun proof alien" capable of controling the Sunīs rays to Indoctrinate the whole galaxy ?
Buffing Xelnath himself and all his acolytes in a way that even Morello cant nerf ?

actually yeah, just do that.

RiotGoodKing

Champion Herald

Follow RiotWenceslaus on Twitter

03-01-2013
28 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
The sun always rises.