What are the Demonstones?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thornmaelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
... I'm going to kick you out if you don't stop making us sound like five year old members of the He-Man Woman Haters Club.
I think you meant He-Man No-Girls-Allowed Club.
But seriously, Demon St-O-ne's brand cereal will drive an sugar-frosted wedge into the corporate world, AND simultaneously provide revenue and indoctrination of the young masses. You may laugh now, but 10 years down the line all the little cultists will be lining up and you'll have the assets to give them designer robes!
P.S. Pretty sure Decoder Rings are safe too, most governments/righteous-orders-of-paladins are caught up in the modern world, decoding cryptic emails with supercomputers and fancy programs. Does anybody in this day and age even know how to break a simple children's toy? Would they even think to? It's so backwards, they'd never figure it out!

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

02-28-2013
21 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooleanCube View Post
I think you meant He-Man No-Girls-Allowed Club.
But seriously, Demon St-O-ne's brand cereal will drive an sugar-frosted wedge into the corporate world, AND simultaneously provide revenue and indoctrination of the young masses. You may laugh now, but 10 years down the line all the little cultists will be lining up and you'll have the assets to give them designer robes!
P.S. Pretty sure Decoder Rings are safe too, most governments/righteous-orders-of-paladins are caught up in the modern world, decoding cryptic emails with supercomputers and fancy programs. Does anybody in this day and age even know how to break a simple children's toy? Would they even think to? It's so backwards, they'd never figure it out!
... ingenius. Welcome to the order, Initiate. You'll be taking Uracan's place.

NotBuzzJack

02-28-2013

Quote:
You should give him a special forum icon.

Prof Nekko

02-28-2013

The demon stones are the ancient artifacts of the lost civilization of Ur'koln Za, a once utopian city who yearned for greatness, and created the demon stones to do so. Unfortunately the demon stones were evil, and led to the destruction of all life there.

About 4000 years later, the demonstones were found by a young bearded Guinsoo, who hid them around the world to protect everyone from their evil, but one of the stones (the 7th to be exact) was taken by his co-worker Zileas, upon touching the stone, he was infected with a horrible evil and was transformed into a twisted Wizardlock by the name of Xelnath. Xelnath seeks to recover the stones to ressurect the dark god Ballak Nor, the ancient destroyer to bring an end to mankind. Now our only hope is for Zileas to defeat the twisted Xelnath who resides within the corners of his mind, and destroy the stones for good

Riot Uracan

Player Support Manager - Latin America

02-28-2013
22 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
I'll work my way back up... you'll see.

CommandShockwave

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Uracan View Post
Uracan omg no D:

Attachment 626092

FinalCactus

02-28-2013

Quote:
We have decoder rings, and working on a deal for branded cereal. Seriously awesome to be an Acolyte.

...I know where you sit Wenceslaus...
Branded cereal?

I don't like my cereal burnt thank you very much. Unless it's cryocore branded cereal... in which case it's like a popsicle?

Thornmaelstrom

02-28-2013

Quote:
You can start with getting me a bowl of Demon St-O-ne's. My shoulders are feeling a bit stiff, too...

Tenjin

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotWenceslaus View Post
This kind of posts makes me afraid to be a Rioter.
What do you mean Tyler? The stalking?

Shíthappens

03-01-2013

i like it