Diana Lore Comic

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abbx

02-28-2013

More please! We all want it!

TehClassicclown

Recruiter

02-28-2013

Wow, I never post on the forums, had to log in for the first time in forever. Just so I can say "please finish this <3".

Tideballer

02-28-2013

Well, this is absolutely amazing. I don't know why you don't want to keep going with this OP, but I CAN say that if you put this comic on a website with a Donate button under it, well, my mouse would probably find its way over to that button and start clicking furiously. Then when Paypal came up, my username and password would somehow appear in the corresponding text boxes. I think you know where this is going, OP. I think you know.

Eon Shadow

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
OH.

MY.

GOD.

You and I have talked before, you made the Leona and Diana shopping for swimwear image, right?! Also, you did a submission for the Digi-art contest too, correct? I. Love. Your. Work.

I cannot tell you how amazing I find this. Not just how beautiful your style is. Simultaneously playful but still so rich and serious when need be. I am blown away by how much care you've taken in creating this from an artistic standpoint and a story standpoint. You've NAILED. How we've felt about the story of Diana and Leona. You're putting the words that we haven't even yet been able to speak more about into images that make it feel like canon.

What can I possibly do to have you continue with this? My mouth is agape and I am stunned. (No pun intended!) I can only beg that you might finish this, to show us how you feel the story pans out. I am extremely pleased and elated that you've found the story so compelling as to invest so much time and effort into this. I know that these pages were not finished in a number of days, this sort of quality takes a long while. I'm simply speechless. I made a face when I followed the link RiotPenguin sent to me was transfixed. My wife was worried for a moment when I yelled in surprise.

Any chance we can see a continuation?
Happy IronStylus is adorable. Anyways, I concur here, PLEASE CONTINUE!

Raise Your Cac

02-28-2013

Why the heck would you tease my **** like this

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

02-28-2013
6 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
OH.

MY.

GOD.

You and I have talked before, you made the Leona and Diana shopping for swimwear image, right?! Also, you did a submission for the Digi-art contest too, correct? I. Love. Your. Work.

I cannot tell you how amazing I find this. Not just how beautiful your style is. Simultaneously playful but still so rich and serious when need be. I am blown away by how much care you've taken in creating this from an artistic standpoint and a story standpoint. You've NAILED. How we've felt about the story of Diana and Leona. You're putting the words that we haven't even yet been able to speak more about into images that make it feel like canon.

What can I possibly do to have you continue with this? My mouth is agape and I am stunned. (No pun intended!) I can only beg that you might finish this, to show us how you feel the story pans out. I am extremely pleased and elated that you've found the story so compelling as to invest so much time and effort into this. I know that these pages were not finished in a number of days, this sort of quality takes a long while. I'm simply speechless. I made a face when I followed the link RiotPenguin sent to me was transfixed. My wife was worried for a moment when I yelled in surprise.

Any chance we can see a continuation?
Woah woah down boy! I'm sorry, he's usually so well behaved...

LigerZeroXX

02-28-2013

THIS IS THE LORE WE HAVE BEEN LoOKING FOR!

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:
RIGHT?!

UGH. Need more.
Riot should allow summoners to submit work for review, payment, and display in a gallery on the actual site if it's up to par.
"Fan Art Comics" (probably with some disclaimer saying it's not necessarily canon)

Then they would have so much more motivation to make em :P

Somebody not you

02-28-2013

I've just finished reading all the Kirry & Dragon stuff. So funny and well done. I laughed enough times to wake the cat.

And I would like to add my sig to any petition for the artist to entice her to do more. Please? xD

(yes people, unless the artist is using someone elses tumblr page or they have some weird customs wherever the artist lives, 'Rachel' is a girls name... pls stop calling her a 'dude' or saying 'man you got to finish this' (even tho they must, for the love of all that is League of Legends) ... but still, sirry sexist interwebz, I lol@u ...lol'd)

jshepp

02-28-2013

This is really amazing! Fan lore creations have really stepped it up ever since Riot dropped the ball on lore.