One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konfetarius

02-27-2013

Pretty sure Jax is ruder. Vi trashtalks, but Jax trashpoledances.

Painkillar

02-27-2013

Quote:
(5) Final Ghostboss Of The Internet Tier:
Xerath, Cho'Gath, Tryndamere, Thresh, Dr. Mundo, Udyr, inFe eD.
Infeed is not worthy to be put into my tier!

Tortferngatr

02-27-2013

Hmm. Would giving Thresh guaranteed souls per level on Dominion possibly make him tier 3 at least?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
My mistake on Kassadin and BotRK. I was doing the update between queue pops and forgot Kass wasn't already placed for bot -- a few other champs might be missing as well. As for BotRK, well, I've been playing a lot of SR and TT lately and that item is quite meh on both maps. Simply forgot it wasn't on Dom (yet).

Lee Sin has two jumps and a large portion of damage that goes through Exhaust, slows, and blind -- TOO much damage. It's possible he is bugged and is doing double damage on at least one ability, but I haven't done specific testing on it yet. Cripple is nuts to deal with for many champions, his ult is up very often, and his gap closers often pass through skillshots. The S3 changes have made Lee Sin simply crazy on all maps and I'm quite positive he's the new Jax, albeit harder to play.
...Are you SURE about BorK? Reign of Gaming's VVinrar did some theorycraft on it post-buffs, and it's actually a useful damage item now.

Granted this IS keeping League of Warmogs in mind, but still.

Incidentally, why move Jayce down to tier 1 top lane, particularly behind Amumu? Just wondering. I know Amumu is strong, but still--is Jayce more to Lulu levels of manageability or what? Ditto Nunu for bot lane.

Harate

02-28-2013

Tier titles are overly obnoxious

Sauron

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Tier titles are overly obnoxious
Fat lady in narrow hallway confirmed.

lbgsloan

02-28-2013

How...how is Sona a tier 3 bot now? Does anyone have a replay of this sorcery in decent elo match I could see? I've had to cover bot as her before, and she can't clear waves before getting IG. Even after that it takes at least 2-3 procs to clear to wave.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

New Patch! Time to update everything again!

MMKH

03-01-2013

Lol the tier list descriptions made me chuckle. But anyway, I didn't think I'd see you put Nashor's Tooth in Tier 1.

radicalratx

03-05-2013

Tier Titles are hilarious. Very nice work.

BTW: I do think Varus should be higher up. Charged Qs are too fun to snipe with.

Tasty Confection

03-10-2013

Warwick isn't in any of the role-based tier lists.