rp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fynak

02-28-2013

Hola. Soy de argentina. Me gustaria que los rp se puedan pagar en algun rapi pago algo parecido a eso ya que la mayoria no tenemos tarjeta de credito, eso les va a traer mas ganancias y mejor conformidad para los argentinos. Como no entiendo mucho ingles los escribo por aca, porque no sabia a donde recurrir. Gracias y perdon por las molestias espero alguna respuesta.

sciyth

02-28-2013

My apologies, I don't speak espaneol. This forum is for mac testing (Apple computers). i suggest trying either reposting in PvP.net Discussion or sending a support ticket to Riot. I don't know if Argentina has gift cards like the visa gift card (american express, mastcard etc.) but if you get on of those you can use that instead. Also if you have the means to transfer money online you should be able to add money to paypal and purchase RP that way.

I have a spanish friend, I'll see if i can get her to translate this post.

DunnAskMeh

03-01-2013

He said he wants the Rp to be paid in another form as well

FubsyGamer

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fynak View Post
Hola. Soy de argentina. Me gustaria que los rp se puedan pagar en algun rapi pago algo parecido a eso ya que la mayoria no tenemos tarjeta de credito, eso les va a traer mas ganancias y mejor conformidad para los argentinos. Como no entiendo mucho ingles los escribo por aca, porque no sabia a donde recurrir. Gracias y perdon por las molestias espero alguna respuesta.
Hello. I am from argentina. I would like it if you could purchase rp in a different way because most of us don't have credit cards, this would bring in lots of money and better conformity (?) for the argentinians. Because I don't understand much english I write here, because I didn't know where to go. Thanks and sorry for bothering you I await your response.

Esto podria ser una buena idea, pero debes saber que lo escribiste en un lugar donde se hablan de la programa hecho para los macs. Aqui no se hablan del rp y otras maneras de comprarlo. Seria mejor para ti submitir una solicitacion a riot, y pedirles ahi.

This could be a good idea, but you should know you are writing in a place where we are talking about the mac program. Here we don't talk about rp and other ways of purchasing it. It would be better if you submitted a request to riot, and ask them there.