English

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamaelMorningSta

02-25-2013

Is anyone else being queued with Spanish speaking players?

I seem to always be matched with at least 2 to 3 Spanish speaking players, and just now I was matched with an entire team of Spanish players. Now I have nothing against them, it's just I don't speak Spanish and they lag horribly and it's hard to communicate with them. I understand Mexico and the likes are part of the North American continent but I mean it'd make more sense to have a Central American set of servers apart from the US/Canadian servers. Wouldn't it?

Luketty22

02-28-2013

Actually im from argentina and i play with 200 ping Isnt very hard to play with it...

Gatts09

02-28-2013

Learn geography México is part of North America, Central America begins with Guatemala

YoungGoN4v5

02-28-2013

Gatts you should probably read the whole statement

Goulds

02-28-2013

Im from Argentina. I prefer to play in North America server, because I play with 200 ping. But in Europe server I'd play with 350 ping.

And not all people who's speak spanish are from Mexico. there are 19 countrys where spanish is the native lenguage in America.

PS: sorry for my English

PhoenixCaptain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

There needs to be another hitler that completely wipes out the mexicans and brazilians.

Elsabet

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCaptain View Post
There needs to be another hitler that completely wipes out the mexicans and brazilians.
@Riot ^ .......................................

Elsabet

02-28-2013

OP, this is the most reasonable complaint/suggestion thread I have seen to date about this issue. The situation currently being what it is- speakers of Spanish and English (and other languages) sharing one NA server, I can only recommend this resource.

Gatts, I think OP's pretty obviously just a little ignorant of geography. There are plenty of actual racists on these forums if you want to call someone out. OP was raising the language barrier issue without being racist. This is actually rare.

LogicalTautology

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabet View Post
OP, this is the most reasonable complaint/suggestion thread I have seen to date about this issue. The situation currently being what it is- speakers of Spanish and English (and other languages) sharing one NA server, I can only recommend this resource.

Gatts, I think OP's pretty obviously just a little ignorant of geography. There are plenty of actual racists on these forums if you want to call someone out. OP was raising the language barrier issue without being racist. This is actually rare.
+1

Vert Saga

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCaptain View Post
Virgin/Fat opining so sad....

Brazilian Player Here, no comunication problems, no QQ, no trollings.
but I know some guys when treated in this manner, they got pleased to troll racist North Americans