Emblem of Valor into Aegis, Banner, and Locket

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CounterCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Emblem of Valor costs cloth and rejuv bead and 170g and builds into Aegis of Legion or Banner of Command... why not incorporate in Locket of Iron Solaris?

Locket of the Iron Solari
Current: Kindlegem (850g) + Cloth Armor (300g) + Rejuv Bead (180g) + 670g = 2000g
New: Kinglegem (850g) + Emblem of Valor (650g) + 500g = 2000g

It makes early Emblem of Valor purchase more diverse as you can either go for Solari for shield/AR or Aegis for aura/MR. This give players to make decision instead of forcing them to buy an item that they might not want as game progresses.

P.S
Banner of Command is gimmicky item, you are going to buy Aegis when you buy Emblem for most of the time. This is not to say Banner is bad but seems out of place.

P.S 2
HP regen component doesn't have to be added in the Solari for this change, you are only going to benefit from transition ease + minor hp regen before upgrading, so it is very much similar to spirit of spect. wraith (ap jungle item losing hp5 from spirit stone)

ChampStat

02-28-2013

Yeah, that's wierd...Emblem was in the Locket recipe back in S2...

Jondel Dell

02-28-2013

+1

I always click emblem of valor in the shop and expect to see the build path into Locket, but am always disappointed.

iamcrazy4444

02-28-2013

My guess would be because locket doesn't have a health regen aura, though last season i don't think it did either :S

Voidgolem

02-28-2013

yeah it seems kinda weird to have locket build out of cloth/bead but not Emblem.

Worst Sejuani

02-28-2013

would prefer this. I've had times where i've bought an emblem of valor and someone else has bought Aegis or whatever. Doubling up Aegis is less effective than Locket and well. Banner is usually too niche of an item to be used consistently.

Deathsin7

02-28-2013

riot pls

CounterCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

riot pls

Capitán Basura

02-28-2013

If they did that Locket would have the hp reg aura and the item is already good enough for what it is.

TrollCarries

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondel dell View Post
+1

i always click emblem of valor in the shop and expect to see the build path into locket, but am always disappointed.
" " "