If Morello is disconnected with Live Team

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockJockey

Senior Member

02-27-2013

@Riot Pwyff

Quote:
I think the champ design team really values readability at a glance, so if you were to find out that this magical-looking ability scaled off AD, it might be disconcerting.
If this is true, could someone look into Shyvana. Her W: Burnout: MAGIC DAMAGE PER SECOND: 25 / 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 (+ 20% Bonus AD)

I play Shyvana and have found that building Liandry's Torment is a great option. I jump into the middle of the enemy team with W Burnout on and I shred everyone's health. While I like having this option, I think that Shyvana needs her damage streamlined so that it is more optimal to build Black Cleaver and Youmoo's Ghostblade. Right now, Shyvana doesn't have an optimal build and is struggling this season.

I suggest increasing her base attackspeed slightly and increasing the length of W without attacking to 4 seconds so she ganks better.

TDLR: Shyvana needs her W changed to Physical Damage.

I have posted about this before. Shyvana's New Hope.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=shyvana+hope
Shyvana's State Season 3
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=shyvana
CerealBoxOfDoom Shyvana Thread
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=shyvana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magnamarak

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
But....but we talked to one another today.

And yesterday. In person. For an hour.

;(
a moment of silent... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ftWerL1Wcs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

02-27-2013
10 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noraver View Post
Sejuani charging into someone with a giant boar, or throwing her flail SCREAMS physical damage. Arctic Assault SCREAMS physical, and you have to admit, her ult seems like it would use both.
Arctic Assault is a little fuzzier to me (WHIRLY ICE THINGS ROUND YOUR BOAR). I'll at least give you the fact that her Q is a little... physical-y.

That said, her Q applies her passive, so I actually think of it as an icy headbutt. Everyone knows icy headbutts are magical.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SynGG

Member

02-27-2013

hey Riot Pwyff

Can we add you in game, would love to hear more of those punny jokes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ding an Sich

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
Arctic Assault is a little fuzzier to me (WHIRLY ICE THINGS ROUND YOUR BOAR). I'll at least give you the fact that her Q is a little... physical-y.

That said, her Q applies her passive, so I actually think of it as an icy headbutt. Everyone knows icy headbutts are magical.
Her overall ability delivery screams a magic like source (manipulation of frost and ice + what not). But how her character acts and feels makes you want to be an ad caster brawler sort of thing. It's rather weirdXD Still not as weird as sion, but still..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockJockey

Senior Member

02-27-2013

I think all champions should be able to be played Hybrid. I play AD Mordekaiser in Twisted Treeline. It's not optimal between 1-10, but once he gets a full build, you cannot beat him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

02-27-2013
11 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJockey View Post
@Riot Pwyff

If this is true, could someone look into Shyvana. Her W: Burnout: MAGIC DAMAGE PER SECOND: 25 / 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 (+ 20% Bonus AD)

I play Shyvana and have found that building Liandry's Torment is a great option. I jump into the middle of the enemy team with W Burnout on and I shred everyone's health. While I like having this option, I think that Shyvana needs her damage streamlined so that it is more optimal to build Black Cleaver and Youmoo's Ghostblade. Right now, Shyvana doesn't have an optimal build and is struggling this season.

I suggest increasing her base attackspeed slightly and increasing the length of W without attacking to 4 seconds so she gank better.

TDLR: Shyvana needs her W changed to Physical Damage.


I have posted about this before
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=shyvana+hope

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=shyvana
So I thought of this as well when I was writing on Sejuani, and I like to think of the fact that Shyvana's fire is all internal and based off her passionate physical prowess manifested in fire around her.

Sejuani seems to manipulate the ice - not through herself but as a magical conduit. Shyvana just... emanates it from within herself.

That said, both deal magic damage, which we can agree is good consistency. If we want to talk thematic... what is the source of either of their power?

If we're talking game play balance, I used to main Shyvana in S2, and I definitely feel like she needs some love. If you're suggesting making her W physical damage so she can proc Black Cleaver... I think that's a clever idea, although I don't know how that would really affect her overall kit. I do feel that her fire dealing magic damage is a thing I would appreciate for the sake of thematics.

What happens if Sejuani deals magical arctic storm damage while Shyvana deals physical fire damage? Thematically that's weird. Speaking from a consistence viewpoint, that's even more weird.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tharama

Senior Member

02-27-2013

So Pwyff...

How are you gunna coordinate us community? Communicatively of course...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
Arctic Assault is a little fuzzier to me (WHIRLY ICE THINGS ROUND YOUR BOAR). I'll at least give you the fact that her Q is a little... physical-y.

That said, her Q applies her passive, so I actually think of it as an icy headbutt. Everyone knows icy headbutts are magical.
I approve of not changing it to physical, because that's something that always bothered me with, say, Katarina throwing blades of pure magic damage or Lee Sin's physical energy ball on his Q(But magic ground slam on E no less!)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Comedian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
So I thought of this as well when I was writing on Sejuani, and I like to think of the fact that Shyvana's fire is all internal and based off her passionate physical prowess manifested in fire around her.

Sejuani seems to manipulate the ice - not through herself but as a magical conduit. Shyvana just... emanates it from within herself.

That said, both deal magic damage, which we can agree is good consistency. If we want to talk thematic... what is the source of either of their power?

If we're talking game play balance, I used to main Shyvana in S2, and I definitely feel like she needs some love. If you're suggesting making her W physical damage so she can proc Black Cleaver... I think that's a clever idea, although I don't know how that would really affect her overall kit. I do feel that her fire dealing magic damage is a thing I would appreciate for the sake of thematics.

What happens if Sejuani deals magical arctic storm damage while Shyvana deals physical fire damage? Thematically that's weird. Speaking from a consistence viewpoint, that's even more weird.
What is your avatar icon?


12345678 ... 10