How do i have more fun with Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jalkan

02-26-2013

Master Yi is always a fun champ, but it's even more fun when i win, more of the time. How do I win more as Master Yi and how do I play him in teamfight

Godling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

You dont play him Its a bad champ haha. If you really want to play him, go either ap mid or jungle. I dont think doing: q,w,q and then running away is fun so mid meh. Jungle he is a bit like tryndamere, but without the crits. If you like ad yi, its probably because you like to backdoor. If its for the ''imma follow champs to hell'' you should consider trying out Tryndamere!

Jalkan

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDZ View Post
You dont play him Its a bad champ haha. If you really want to play him, go either ap mid or jungle. I dont think doing: q,w,q and then running away is fun so mid meh. Jungle he is a bit like tryndamere, but without the crits. If you like ad yi, its probably because you like to backdoor. If its for the ''imma follow champs to hell'' you should consider trying out Tryndamere!
Not very helpful...bump.

NiceDynamite

02-27-2013

I was unaware that playing an OP, cheap pick champion wasn't already fun.

Devious Rogue

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun Bastard View Post
I was unaware that playing an OP, cheap pick champion wasn't already fun.
He's not OP because he's very susceptible to CC.

NiceDynamite

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious Rogue View Post
He's not OP because he's very susceptible to CC.
The issue is, people don't know how to CC the correct champion in bronze.

Jalkan

03-01-2013

bump

Azellos

03-01-2013

Ok Akshum... but by that logic, any champion is fun in Bronze since people don't know how to beat him.

Jalkan, to answer your question: Your role in fights, if you are in the fight and not split pushing (which is sometimes what is better to do), is to be as annoying as possible. Since you dont really care about your Q cooldown, just people dying so your Q resets, you typically want to Q in kinda late and make sure your safe til the first person dies. Then just keep Qing people down and resetting Q. With your ult/W, you should be able to get around quickly and heal up if you have to.

bob000

03-01-2013

I would imagine the new bork would be strong on him