To all you tribunal trolls

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LionsCandy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Um.

You wouldn't be in the tribunal unless you did something bad/toxic.

You don't just get thrown in jail because you donated to charity.

AeroWaffle

02-13-2013

Please, just post your report card.

If it was a fraudulent punish like you said, you can rally more to your cause.
If it was a case that many people believe should be punished, we can point out what you said/did that was socially unacceptable.

Edit:
If you don't have access to your old email, ask support to send you a new report card to your new email. But right now it's your word vs. Lyte's (and Riot's).

And I trust Lyte more.

ManiacMcLaughton

02-14-2013

First, you are here to complain. I have no problem with complaints, but I was raised with the belief that if you don't have a better way of doing things, you should not complain about how they are being done until you do. So, how would you change the way things are done?

"Riot is too lazy to hire real people to look at it"... no... Riot is in charge of a FREE TO PLAY GAME. This isn't Blizzard or Sony who charge you a monthly fee for access to this stuff... they don't have a consistant income. It is possible (although remote) that they could go WEEKS at a time without a dime coming into their game. It would be irresponsible of them to hire a team to do this as well, because those people will simply be vilanized no different than you are trying to do to the players... the only difference is the tribunal is a larger system which helps weed out the very "troll behavior" you are complaining about just based on sheer volume.

Having said that, of course there are some trolls, however, there are also a LOT of us that go on, read every line of text, and look at things objectively. You know what I find? in 80-85% of the cases I am reading, the player disrupted the game, and made it no fun for at least 4 other, if not 9 other players.

Show us your instance where you were banned? Prove to us it was trolls in tribunal and not your bad attitude/toxic play. Otherwise, there is no point in you posting here at all. You are proving nothing except that we shouldn't trust you or listen to you.

Arktik

02-14-2013

It's been said on this forum SO MANY TIMES before.

Post your report card, or have people be insanely skeptical of what you're saying.
My experience with a lot of players with this game is that they will act like a**holes in any number of games and then complain that they haven't done anything wrong.

News Flash: You don't get sent to the Tribunal for one or two reports in one or two games. Jump into the Tribunal and have a look for yourself - most cases have 5 games as an example of the player's poor behaviour.

Sick of seeing all these posts of people saying 'I never do anything wrong and yet I get banned' - You OBVIOUSLY did something wrong.
Tribunal cases are voted in the majority, so if one person troll votes you as punish, doesn't mean you'll get punished.

I've been playing LoL since Closed Beta in 2009, and I've never been suspended, warned, banned etc. Just don't be a jerk to people - it's not that hard.

Of course, if you post your report card and it's obviously a mistake, then I'll retract my statement.

ForeSakened1

02-27-2013

Ok so all of you trolls have said the exact same thing. post the report card. first off didn't you say you READ ALL OF THE LINES, well if you did you would have read my post where I said I had to change emails after this instance because I had forgotten the password to my old email I used when I made the account back in S1. so henceforth my point is proven yet again, that all these KIDS who say they READ EVERY LINE, are nothing but trolls themselves looking to cause problems in other peoples lives. If you would have read all the posts including my own to this thread, you TROLLS, would have seen where I had mentioned I had email login problems and had to change my email, but no. You have done nothing but proven my point as to where people don't read anything and just go right off the bat as soon as they see one thing wrong and start to slander someone for it. Thank you for verifying it for all to see that these last 4 posters, are nothing but TROLLS themselves.

Calys Teneb

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeSakened1 View Post
Ok so all of you trolls have said the exact same thing. post the report card. first off didn't you say you READ ALL OF THE LINES, well if you did you would have read my post where I said I had to change emails after this instance because I had forgotten the password to my old email I used when I made the account back in S1. so henceforth my point is proven yet again, that all these KIDS who say they READ EVERY LINE, are nothing but trolls themselves looking to cause problems in other peoples lives. If you would have read all the posts including my own to this thread, you TROLLS, would have seen where I had mentioned I had email login problems and had to change my email, but no. You have done nothing but proven my point as to where people don't read anything and just go right off the bat as soon as they see one thing wrong and start to slander someone for it. Thank you for verifying it for all to see that these last 4 posters, are nothing but TROLLS themselves.
Sweetheart.

Why don't you go file a ticket to get your card and find out how to change your email address before continuing to throw a hissy fit over absolutely nothing.

mambawarrior0

02-27-2013

From the OP's attitude in this thread, I'm going to take a wild guess and say he deserved it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

02-27-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I can post your Reform Cards if you like. You got one on 1/16/2013, then 2/11/2013. You are already in Tribunal again and up for a 7-day ban.

I did take a look at your recent behaviors and it looks like every ban was deserved.