League system processing delays

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heartless Jack

02-27-2013

I was confused by this issue when it came to my attention.
I was in placement games and won two. Then it said I was at 100, 0, and 3 points all for the same score in different fields. I was like OK.

Played another game. Then it said I had ranked up a division. Showed 3 points. I started watching the LCS and when I came back it said 24 points.

All's well that ends well.

Kevin Malone

02-27-2013

Dear reds: I played a game starting at 24 lp. I wont he game and was reduced to 5 lp, I read about the issue and decided to wait. After waiting, it resets to 23, from 5, and thats great, but am I going to get credit for my win? Lolking says its 23 and it has been 2 hours from when this happened.

BreadTruck

02-27-2013

At the 2 hour mark for me as well, still waiting on my LP gain from my win.
http://postimage.org/image/eaugt0kwz/full/

Kenzo84

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
We're seeing league system processing delays of 10-20 minutes right now. This means that:

1. Your LP changes, series wins/losses, and promotions/demotions might not show up until ~20 minutes after your game finishes. They will still be processed eventually.

2. You might see the LP change from a previous game displayed on the stats screen. This is just a display error and doesn't mean that you've lost LP from a win. You will still gain LP from the win, it just might be delayed.

In the short term we're working on fixing the issues that are causing the processing lag, and in the slightly longer term we're working on fixing the client issue that can cause an earlier message to be displayed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to get this fixed!
Some people just never get back their "real results"
Our match history just keep the "false result" as an official one and nothing changes ever.

Sending a ticket will help us to make you correct it maybe?

When these "false lost" happens when we win in a promotion series it's just making us loose the series and sometimes 1 game is registred as a win AND loss at the same time and after 2 games you will have like 2loss and 1 win.

If we send a ticket for this situation how will it be corrected? how will we have a compensation for that? it will resets all the results and make me win my promotion instead and place me where i wouldve been if i had real results? or i just have to restart all over again because it will just give me back my LP and not take series into consideration?

I write this mainly because i still didn't get back my "real results" for the last time that happened (Last Lcs) and sending a ticket did absolutely nothing i got no answers yet.

Kenzo84

02-27-2013

Don't play rank at all i guess until Riot actually have an idea of what they are doing?

Kenzo84

02-27-2013

Of course, like the last time.
We just have 1 post telling that it's a "delay of processing and it will fix hitself" but nothing get fixed ever and we don't get anymore answers.

Kevin Malone

02-27-2013

I still never got poitns for my first win. What gives? I won another game and it got adjusted but I never got poitns for my win!

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

02-27-2013
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey the Roper View Post
I still never got poitns for my first win. What gives? I won another game and it got adjusted but I never got poitns for my win!
I just looked and you have 8 ranked games played on 2/27, with all of them being correctly processed by the league system. Which one didn't give you points?

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

02-27-2013
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzo84 View Post
Of course, like the last time.
We just have 1 post telling that it's a "delay of processing and it will fix hitself" but nothing get fixed ever and we don't get anymore answers.
I looked but this account doesn't have any ranked games played. What's the summoner name and server for your main?

Vecuu

02-27-2013

Thanks for fixing this, guys. I was panicking at one point