Problem with the profile button?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GangstaBlasta

02-26-2013

when i click the profile button, it closes my client out. it just started recently and it happens about 75% of the time. so i have to relog over and over if i want to check my profile in the client. what should i do?

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

02-26-2013
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Next time this happens can you grab your Air Client log from that session? The following link will tell you how to get them if you don't know already: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...f-Legends-Logs. Thanks!

GangstaBlasta

02-26-2013

well, what happens is when i click it, it starts to load, and when its about done, it brings an error into another error. when the second error comes up, its titled "Adobe AIR Debug Launcher" and the body has a subtitle that says "Adobe AIR Debug Launcher has stopped working" then the body says "A problem caused the probgram to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

is that the air client log?

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

02-26-2013
2 of 4 Riot Posts

No, the Air Client log is a file that lives in your RiotGames directory. The link I posted earlier will tell you where to find it. The log logs (heh) what the client is doing and if something goes wrong, engineers can use it to narrow down where the problem area is. If you can attach it to this thread it would help us out a lot!

Nenkie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

When I see someone profile I have to restart the client because the "play" button doesnt work. This bug started today.

GangstaBlasta

02-26-2013

i actually just repaired my client and now it works perfectly, but thank you! if i have trouble in the future i will post the log logs and we can take it from there

GangstaBlasta

02-26-2013

nevermind, it stopped working again, hold on and i'll find the log logs

GangstaBlasta

02-26-2013

wait, i went into my LoL folder, and there is no RADS... I did the dxdiag thing though if that helps

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

02-26-2013
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Hm there should be a RADS folder. Do you mind posting up a screenshot of what your League of Legends folder looks like?

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Here, have these logs:

Attachment 624498 <<< This log may not have anything wrong with it, I'm pretty sure it crashed this time though
Attachment 624499 <<< It definitely crashed this time, as you can see from the log it was VERY unhappy when I tried to open the history for a friend's ranked team

My client LOVES crashing. In fact, it loves crashing so much, it does it every other time I try to view my own profile!