Thoughts on Elise Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

02-25-2013

Sing it loud, ladies and gentlemen!

Fabs457

02-25-2013

These forums should allow you to embed youtube videos:

The intro music to my Dominion games

Kholdstare13

02-25-2013

I actually have a harder time against her than I do with Jayce. She has the same problem of being uncatchable, she can dive in, full rotation if her stun hits, and just hide on her troll rope forever.

Wolf Un1t

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholdstare13 View Post
I actually have a harder time against her than I do with Jayce. She has the same problem of being uncatchable, she can dive in, full rotation if her stun hits, and just hide on her troll rope forever.
Unless there are minions or something nearby, she's not like kha where she could go in, burst and kill, then jump out. Even if there are minions nearby, the minions would kill her if she had low hp from being bursted quickly.

tldr: being able to only teleport on enemies does not produce the same results on kha's refreshable leap or kassadins mana spam jump

Torkable

02-26-2013

How often are you killed by creeps, lets be real. Thats like saying you'd have to be a fool to use jax's leap on a creep to escape because the creep would just slay you.....

My main beef is that she is for all intents and purposes immune to single target skill shots while in spider form. Even shoot-through shots are most likely affected due to some having less-dmg-for-each-successive-target-hit type mechanics

Wolf Un1t

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkable View Post
How often are you killed by creeps, lets be real. Thats like saying you'd have to be a fool to use jax's leap on a creep to escape because the creep would just slay you.....

My main beef is that she is for all intents and purposes immune to single target skill shots while in spider form. Even shoot-through shots are most likely affected due to some having less-dmg-for-each-successive-target-hit type mechanics
Let's also be real that creeps to jump on aren't that easy to come by in this mode. How often are you fighting near enemy minions unless you are bot? And if you are getting ganked bot, why are there enemy minions behind you? I was just stating a personal experience I had where I was so low on HP, but i could have gone out if I teleported to the large minion, but the small wave killed me instead.

How did Elise close the gap? Did she port to the enemy? If she uses her port to gap close in the first place, she has no escape (20 second cooldown OP). Unlike kha or kass

Anyways, you seem to have misunderstood me, I was arguing that kha's and kassadins leap was better. As mentioned in the small post and the tldr. If Elise's port is better, then wow, Elise should be top tier. Go Elise!

inFe eD

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aparkhurst View Post
From what i've seen, she can't function as a mage or assassin top.

She may have some potential as a bot lane bruiser.
ahahaha oh god

Torkable

02-26-2013

implying elise isnt top tier.
implying there arnt creeps at top
implying i dont see elise jump on creeps all the damn time.

Wolf Un1t

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkable View Post
implying elise isnt top tier.
implying there arnt creeps at top
implying i dont see elise jump on creeps all the damn time.
"oh god i'm in trouble at top and i need to get away, oh look, here is a wave of enemy minions coming because zilean backcapped our mid"

^^_

Elise is definately top tier, but not on the level of kass and kha and jayce. Probably a couple champs still stronger, but she is definately way up there in how strong she is on this map.

MyDeadGrandma

02-26-2013

Stronger than when this thread was made anywho.