Champion & Skin Sale: LCS Party

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eMkcuF

02-25-2013

Best sale in a long time. Nocturne's skin is kinda "meh," but the rest is awesome.

Mattarias

02-25-2013

Yessss! Another fire skin for my arsenal! I approve!

PeteyPiranha

02-25-2013

This indirect advertisement to LCS makes me feel that Riot wants me to stop playing their game, and watch other people do it instead. How about neither? Oh look, Super Mario Galaxy 2. Let's play this masterpiece

Exiled At Birth

02-25-2013

Still waiting for this sale to start I got my credit card all ready to go! GIMMIE!

Seraphist

02-25-2013

Mundo should do every sale ever! But unfortunately Mundo goes where he pleases. He must not have time for his peons every sale.

Xsillion

02-25-2013

Sorry, new player to LOL here. It says the sale started today, but there is no sale in shop for the new advertised champions/skins. Does the sale usually undergo later in the day, or did I miss the memo?

Google This

02-25-2013

Dammit Mundo...Take my money! Your sales are always so..Mundo.... T_T As long as Mundo does the sale...It could be raining Teemo for all i care....I'm pretty sure he'll make it work >

PhoOniAzn

02-25-2013

great sale i going to pick up Nocturne skin for sure but you could you put one of Leona skin on sale please i been a good boy since christmas

Kalookakoo

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsillion View Post
Sorry, new player to LOL here. It says the sale started today, but there is no sale in shop for the new advertised champions/skins. Does the sale usually undergo later in the day, or did I miss the memo?
Sale starts sometimes after midnight on Tuesday PST. So does new free champs.

JPlayah

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowIWolf View Post
So uh...

Lee Sin get excited "watching" Froggen....

How does he do that?
Lee Sin has gotten so good at using echolocation that he can interpret pictures based on how the energy from the TV screen's light interacts with the air molecules that he bounces sound off of.

tl;dr Mad physics skills.