@Zileas You should be happy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CommandShockwave

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
If you are going to be a jerk, well, I'm going to strip you of your Wizardlock forum title. Oh wait, already did. Zing!
Reported.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I disagree. I believe that the villainous wizard trope grew from the fallacy that basically goes as follows:

1) I cannot be smart.
2) Anyone can fight.
3) I can fight.
4) I can be a warrior.
5) I cannot improve my smarts, but I can improve my strength
6) Therefore, few people can be smart and powerful, but anyone can kill a smart powerful guy

Thus leading to the self-heroification of those who slew the cunning, clever and unpopular. When in truth, they were luddites who attacked that which they didn't understand.
I agree.

The Lich that is destroying my town, raising the townspeople as undead slaves with no self-control, and forcing them to slaughter their families to be raised as undead is just misunderstood.

AIexanderNW

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
I agree.

The Lich that is destroying my town, raising the townspeople as undead slaves with no self-control, and forcing them to slaughter their families to be raised as undead is just misunderstood.
hey, at least you can fight

ZedekiahCromwell

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
I agree.

Have you tried asking him why he does these things? My town reacted just like yours did at first, but when we actually sat down with Mr. Valdebrix the Spine Ripper, he explained to us that he was only operating out of concern for us. A particularly nasty winter has played out over the last few months, and without these undead limbs I'm sure I would have been quite frigid, even to the point of mild discomfort! Also, our property values went through the roof after he was done redesigning the place! Cemetary-chic is huge on the housing market right now.

So really, just try and sitting down with your Lich and having a heart-to-empty ribcage. It will most likely open your eyes and your mind to other worldviews. Really, they're not that bad!

Now if you will excuse me, my body is currently trying to eat this hunk of fresh humanflesh, and it would be rude for me to continue hindering its mealtime. I will take my leave to wordlessly scream in my own mind as I watch my body commit unspeakable horrors upon those around me.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

02-25-2013
9 of 9 Riot Posts

See, with open minded people like the gentleman above, we can create a sleep-free workforce, with infinitely enduring attention spans.

Joseph Dom

02-25-2013

Quote:
Mission already accomplished. Applications to the 7th order of obsidian blackfire ebonstone dark Witchlords has gone up by 12,000%.
You fiend that is why applications to the 3rd order of achromatic alabaster frosted ivory light magusbarons is down by 66.6%.

Pried

02-25-2013

Quote:
See, with open minded people like the gentleman above, we can create a sleep-free workforce, with infinitely enduring attention spans.
I prune my harem of admiring men and women with just such a stimulating ideal in mind.

Strato5

02-25-2013

bump

OuityDrood

02-25-2013

In my mind all wizards are inherently evil. They choose to maniplulate the world around them, forcing the natural order to bend to their whims. Same with litches, can't stand the bloody things. Necromancers too, for that matter. To quote an eccentric magical dragon s gizzard stone, "Leave the dead to the earth, they are not for us."

Now DRUIDS on the other hand, those are some guys I can stand behind. Working to enrich the balance, curing sick people and animals alike, and saving the trees! They use their knowledge for the benifit of all the life in existence, not just for themselves like certain warlocks I could mention!

TLR Never play mage, enchanter, necromancer, paladin, or cleric when you can be a Druid! In fact, forget warriors, guardians, and that whole lot too. Who needs swords and armour?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some lumberjacks to go exterminate in the most brutal and inhumane ways as possible. Ciao.

OuityDrood

02-25-2013

My TLDR turned into a face. Riot pls.