"I see you use that bird of yours to scout, Quinn."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiko Yaseisura

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsiul View Post
this make me feel sad for ashe. Now gonna play her more
Exactly how I feel. Now to main worst ADC in game, until I'm capable of making her AW-mazing. (Laughing my ass off all the way to character select) .... *realizes her refunded her ages ago*

jk.

Raiko Yaseisura

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vėgeta View Post
@Riot -

Stop laughing and fix Ashe. That is all.
Lol. Yes. Agreed.

Raiko Yaseisura

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathy Aro View Post
This is reportable.
If anyone reported a player for typing a leet'd "Xbox 360 No Scope Headshot!" cat-call of sorts into the all chat, they deserved to be shot by that. It's equally as childish as the initial call if not more, and literally benefits no one... o.O

#BandWagonRiding - I will now call out, "YY360DR0pSh0TTdz," whenever I land it. Which shall be often.

Peach Goddess

02-25-2013

Attachment 623706"I can't believe it hasn't even been a week since people started making fun of me. Everywhere I look I see people laughing. Maybe--FINALLY--a Rioter will have something worthwhile to contribu--"

Attachment 623707"LOL"

Attachment 623700"+1. Laughed my mask off!"

Attachment 623706"..."

Attachment 623701"Great read! Would read again!"

Attachment 623706"Read? Wtf...?"

Attachment 623699"Erratic typing...Can hardly sit in my chair hawhawhaw!"

Attachment 623709 "What's a chair? The floor has been my seat for the past 5 hours."
Phreak

Attachment 623704 "Ahahahaha! So funny!"
Griftrix

Attachment 623723"xDDDDD"
Xelnath

Attachment 623712"WHY ARE TEARS COMING OUT OF MY EYES?"
Riot DudeBro

Attachment 623706"Wait--did you guys even comment on my thread?!"

Attachment 623708"Burning so many calories right now, can't even hold my arms up to type!"
Morello

Attachment 623705 "Haha so this is how Freljordians can fit in bikinis. GENIUS! Thanks Ashe!"
Ricklessabandon

Attachment 623710

Zyquux

02-25-2013

I wish I was funny and/or creative enough to contribute to this thread.

Instead, I propose the creation of Thread of the Year for the sole purpose of giving it to this thread.

My Deathcap is off to you, Peach Goddess.

Discpled

02-25-2013

I'll leave this SivHD video about ashe here...
http://youtu.be/hXQSjMVa2D8

Peach Goddess

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discpled View Post
I'll leave this SivHD video about ashe here...
http://youtu.be/hXQSjMVa2D8
Oh man, all Ashe supporters need to see this! I'll put it on the front

Thanks for the share.

nglcpyro

02-25-2013

Attachment 624034"Hi Ashe... Got a minute? Just finished getting my splash art portrait done."

Attachment 624033"Go away! Thanks to you, I'm the laughing stock of this entire game. I wish you had never joined."

Attachment 624034"About that... Valor and I are here to formally apologise for what we said. We had no intention of this ever blowing out of proportion to how it is now. As a Demacian, what I did was underhanded to the point where a complete stranger would think I was from Noxus. Not telling her Teemo is part of the reason I'm here in the first place after the tip off he gave me."

Attachment 624033"Sniff... That still doesn't change a thing. The damage is done and there's nothing you can do to ever fix it."

Attachment 624034"Actually, I'm been talking with the High Summoners to see if I can change a few things before I officially join the league to help you out."

Attachment 624032"What do you mean?"

Attachment 624034"You already know during a match we.. I mean I will be referred to as "Quinn" as "Quinn and Valor" was causing too much trouble. Additionally as our partnership was of equal footing unlike all other partnered champions, Valor is willing to limit what he can do. Still finding a balance so it might take awhile."

Attachment 624032" ..... "

Attachment 624034"We're also willing to teach you some techniques we picked up of the years to improve your Hawkshot. We can improve the range, sight duration and ability to have an additional effect. I'm negotiating to have the passive gold gain scale with levels somehow. Not exactly sure how, but we'll find a way"

Attachment 624032" ..."

Attachment 624034"Finally and most importantly after browsing fan forums on the BlitzNet and with the support of Jarvan IV, your passive will be "swapped" with Talon's. We know you insisted on a similar technique when you initially joined, but the High Summoners deemed it too powerful so you were forced to use your silly current one *SQUARK* Oh yes, Valor reminded me the icing on the cake. You'll be receiving the Season 3 Championship skin!"

Attachment 624032" .. Quinn ... I don't know what to say except thank you so much! What you and Valor are doing really means a lot. Nobody's ever done this much for me before. What can I ever do to thank you?"

Attachment 624041"YOU CAN WAKE UP."

Attachment 624032"You can speak Valor?! Wait...what do you mean wake up?"

Attachment 624031"Ashe! The next match is going to start and you fell asleep again. Starting to get worried all this negative attention is affecting you."

Attachment 624032"Oh.. thanks Anivia. I was just having the most wonderful dream. If only it was real..."

(If you don't get the Teemo part, check page 48 and connect the dots. At least in dreams Ashe can be happy )

Zorasama

02-25-2013

^
^
^

I.......I...cried

FingFuzzball

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nglcpyro View Post
Attachment 624034"Hi Ashe... Got a minute? Just finished getting my splash art portrait done."

Attachment 624033"Go away! Thanks to you, I'm the laughing stock of this entire game. I wish you had never joined."

Attachment 624034"About that... Valor and I are here to formally apologise for what we said. We had no intention of this ever blowing out of proportion to how it is now. As a Demacian, what I did was underhanded to the point where a complete stranger would think I was from Noxus. Not telling her Teemo is part of the reason I'm here in the first place after the tip off he gave me."

Attachment 624033"Sniff... That still doesn't change a thing. The damage is done and there's nothing you can do to ever fix it."

Attachment 624034"Actually, I'm been talking with the High Summoners to see if I can change a few things before I officially join the league to help you out."

Attachment 624032"What do you mean?"

Attachment 624034"You already know during a match we.. I mean I will be referred to as "Quinn" as "Quinn and Valor" was causing too much trouble. Additionally as our partnership was of equal footing unlike all other partnered champions, Valor is willing to limit what he can do. Still finding a balance so it might take awhile."

Attachment 624032" ..... "

Attachment 624034"We're also willing to teach you some techniques we picked up of the years to improve your Hawkshot. We can improve the range, sight duration and ability to have an additional effect. I'm negotiating to have the passive gold gain scale with levels somehow. Not exactly sure how, but we'll find a way"

Attachment 624032" ..."

Attachment 624034"Finally and most importantly after browsing fan forums on the BlitzNet and with the support of Jarvan IV, your passive will be "swapped" with Talon's. We know you insisted on a similar technique when you initially joined, but the High Summoners deemed it too powerful so you were forced to use your silly current one *SQUARK* Oh yes, Valor reminded me the icing on the cake. You'll be receiving the Season 3 Championship skin!"

Attachment 624032" .. Quinn ... I don't know what to say except thank you so much! What you and Valor are doing really means a lot. Nobody's ever done this much for me before. What can I ever do to thank you?"

Attachment 624041"YOU CAN WAKE UP."

Attachment 624032"You can speak Valor?! Wait...what do you mean wake up?"

Attachment 624031"Ashe! The next match is going to start and you fell asleep again. Starting to get worried all this negative attention is affecting you."

Attachment 624032"Oh.. thanks Anivia. I was just having the most wonderful dream. If only it was real..."

(If you don't get the Teemo part, check page 48 and connect the dots. At least in dreams Ashe can be happy )
Reminds me of the Futurama episode where Leela got stung by the space bee and thought SHE was the one who was alive and well, while Fry was dead. And Fry would appear to her every night and ask her to wake up.