Help me get out of Bronze!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iamblamb

02-25-2013

if you need a decent jungler to duo with then I can help. add me

LogicalTautology

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GibsonG View Post
This is such a crock of ****.. im sorry.. EVERY GAME there is a Troll or a feeder or afk in Bronze V.. EVERY SINGLE GAME!.. You will never get out EVER!

I have way over 100+ games played in Bronze and there is a ****ty troll in every game. Sometimes lose 10-15 games in a row because of it.

There is no getting out ever.. best bet make a new account and do your placement matches again and try to get higher league. That's the only way out.
If what you said was true, it would actually be trivial to get out of Bronze.

If there were a troll/feeder/afk in every game, every single person that never trolls/feeds/afks would get out of Bronze in no time at all. 56% chance of free wins.

1 800 CRY MORE

02-25-2013

Ok time to put an end to this:

I am a gold player and helping this account (my brother's) to climb elo. Elo hell exists in a sense that the new ranking system is broken as **** . Old ranking system was super easy to climb , just win more than you lose if you are so good as you claim. Like everyone has said other team has higher chance of troll and you can make up for the troll in your team.

Anyhow in the new system i got a 9 win streak on my bro's account and then lost 2 games because my team had 2 feeders and 1 afk (even a gold player cant carry a 2v5) and enemy team was cc-o-plenty. Guess wut ? 2 games completely deleted my progress from the 9 win streak. So you can see the new ranked is just *******. And then i advance to bronze 4 one time get 6 wins straight in bronze 4 and then lose 2 games and guess wut ? back in bronze 5 with 50 points -________________-

So for your tips :

1.stick to midlane ( easy to gank top AND bot from mid)
2.pick a champion that is tanky/slippery/hard to kill, preferably one that is also an assassin or has good burst. ( dont worry if they are not mid champs, in bronze it doesnt matter)
3.Roam to bot and top often. you asked when to roam ? here is when:
Poke enemy mid to death. Make sure she is either very low or dead
Push your lane right into enemy turret.
Put a little bit of hurt on the turret. Then run back and through jungle to top/bot.
4. SNOWBALLL off of mid/top/bot: cant stress this hard enough but if you are as good as you claim , you should be able to snowball hard unless enemy pantheon is 20/0 by 5 min mark.
5. here is a dik tip: ks/take all the kills you can. people might disagree but kills are way more useful in hands of a good player then rest of your dumb team.
6. SNOWBALL your team to victory. focus enemy adc and unguarded turrets. Dont be afraid to dive 1v1 if you have snowballed.
7.DO NOT rage or encourage raging or blame. so many games lose due to this. throw good jobs/encouragments and sorrys all the time.
8. focus the fed players on enemy team. usually their adc or bruiser.
9. DO NOT CHASE. I fail myself here but most of bronze league has a bad habit of chasing low health targets deep into enemy jungle when half or all of enemy team is mia. Almost always leads to your teammates death and the low target health escaping.
10. learn and mater the art of baiting and recognizing baits. dont get baited. Ping your team often.
11. WARD x1000

Have fun !

SHMEEPS phd

02-25-2013

Play the game like all 4 of your teammates are climbing in your backpack and you have to carry them to victory. don't ever rely on them for anything, simply enjoy the rare times that they do come through for you.

Also, just statistically speaking, a LOT of people want to play mid. So even though that's your best role, you have a higher chance of being teamed with someone in the same boat. So you taking mid forces someone else into a role that they are **** at. Playing Mid or Top is always going to have this happen. you will consistently get paired with people of lower skill levels because you are forcing them in to unfamiliar roles.

Learn Jungle or Support, high level play in either can turn the tide of of a lane/game

SHMEEPS phd

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerolegends View Post

So you can see the new ranked is just *******. And then i advance to bronze 4 one time get 6 wins straight in bronze 4 and then lose 2 games and guess wut ? back in bronze 5 with 50 points -________________-

um... no.

you have to lose 3 games in a row while at 0 LP to be demoted a division. Fibbers gonna Fib

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Ok time to put an end to this:

I am a gold player and helping this account (my brother's) to climb elo. Elo hell exists in a sense that the new ranking system is broken as **** . Old ranking system was super easy to climb , just win more than you lose if you are so good as you claim. Like everyone has said other team has higher chance of troll and you can make up for the troll in your team.

Anyhow in the new system i got a 9 win streak on my bro's account and then lost 2 games because my team had 2 feeders and 1 afk (even a gold player cant carry a 2v5) and enemy team was cc-o-plenty. Guess wut ? 2 games completely deleted my progress from the 9 win streak. So you can see the new ranked is just *******. And then i advance to bronze 4 one time get 6 wins straight in bronze 4 and then lose 2 games and guess wut ? back in bronze 5 with 50 points -________________-

So for your tips :

1.stick to midlane ( easy to gank top AND bot from mid)
2.pick a champion that is tanky/slippery/hard to kill, preferably one that is also an assassin or has good burst. ( dont worry if they are not mid champs, in bronze it doesnt matter)
3.Roam to bot and top often. you asked when to roam ? here is when:
Poke enemy mid to death. Make sure she is either very low or dead
Push your lane right into enemy turret.
Put a little bit of hurt on the turret. Then run back and through jungle to top/bot.
4. SNOWBALLL off of mid/top/bot: cant stress this hard enough but if you are as good as you claim , you should be able to snowball hard unless enemy pantheon is 20/0 by 5 min mark.
5. here is a dik tip: ks/take all the kills you can. people might disagree but kills are way more useful in hands of a good player then rest of your dumb team.
6. SNOWBALL your team to victory. focus enemy adc and unguarded turrets. Dont be afraid to dive 1v1 if you have snowballed.
7.DO NOT rage or encourage raging or blame. so many games lose due to this. throw good jobs/encouragments and sorrys all the time.
8. focus the fed players on enemy team. usually their adc or bruiser.
9. DO NOT CHASE. I fail myself here but most of bronze league has a bad habit of chasing low health targets deep into enemy jungle when half or all of enemy team is mia. Almost always leads to your teammates death and the low target health escaping.
10. learn and mater the art of baiting and recognizing baits. dont get baited. Ping your team often.
11. WARD x1000

Have fun !
Yo dude, thats nice of you but the system really is the same as before, bronze 5 is just extra annoying since the bottom of bronze 5 is like 800 elo and your brother was probably way lower, so you have to win a ridiculous number of wins when he is that low, every win makes a difference it is just hard to see the changes the way the system is in Tier 5 of every tier.
Bronze 5 being the worst.

another example is say i just hit gold and go on a major losing streak, but i cant get demoted out of gold, so say i go on a big win streak after. you would think i would get alot of points but really i dont get that much, since i have to make up all the loses and then win more to go up.

I Hope that helps clear things up

1 800 CRY MORE

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMoldy13 View Post
um... no.

you have to lose 3 games in a row while at 0 LP to be demoted a division. Fibbers gonna Fib
and where did you get that number ? i swear on my computer mouse that I have seen times when i get into new divison 0 points, lose 2 games and get kicked. And i have seen times when i get into new divison and win 4 games, get 25 points then lose 2 and get kicked.

That whole 3 loses thing is something soemone made up on the forums i believe. i dont think riot ever gave an official post on the details of grace period.

SHMEEPS phd

02-25-2013

Quote:
and where did you get that number ? i swear on my computer mouse that I have seen times when i get into new divison 0 points, lose 2 games and get kicked. And i have seen times when i get into new divison and win 4 games, get 25 points then lose 2 and get kicked.

That whole 3 loses thing is something soemone made up on the forums i believe. i dont think riot ever gave an official post on the details of grace period.

you said you won 6 games then lost 2.

I say that because I've been demoted several times. all of them were 3 consecutive losses after a promotion.

Camryn833

02-25-2013

In low Elo, your best bets to get higher are to play jungle or mid lane, because they have the ability to help everywhere on the map easily. For junglers, people like Xin Zhao, Vi, Lee Sin, and sometimes Jarvan are the kind that can carry teams to victory fairly easily. I think Xin is the best at it because he is just so strong and can destroy towers super quick. For mid lane, I personally play Talon a lot, and since I've picked him up I've been going up in Elo. He can burst people down really quick and he lays down a ton of AoE in the process, and he's a good pusher, diver, ganker, and turret killer (for mid lane anyway). Kassadin is also super good if you can get your jungler to give you blue buff all the time. Then post-6 all you have to do is kill your enemy, push the lane, gank, kill those enemies and push that tower, then go do that to every lane. Kassadin and Talon can both carry low Elo games because they can snowball themselves and every other person on the team. Kassadin is probably better at it but he's harder.

Snice

02-25-2013

It is multiple losses (has happened to me at 2) while at 0 LP that you can be demoted a division... never a tier though.