Seriously guys, let's get reasonable...

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barbacoa

02-25-2013

• Learn all 5 roles or don't play ranked. "I can't support" = "I can't ranked."
  • "Calling" is just asking. First pick first serve, and no, just because you pick at the same time as the guy above you doesn't mean you have the same pick priority.
  • Sometimes we don't get to play the role we want. Maybe I prefer mid and top, and would play one of those two lanes every game if I could. But when I'm last pick and the only spot left is support, I don't lock in Teemo with smite/revive in hopes that someone will dodge for me.
  • It's time for this community to become mature, decent human beings while in game and understand that you can't have everything you want all the time. Take one for the team, play the role that's needed when your pick comes around, maybe you'll get an earlier pick next time.
  • Who knows, maybe embracing a role you've been less inclined to play will open you up to new understandings of the game and make you a better player overall.

x GUNPLAY

02-25-2013

i've BEEN doing this

Maximum Viktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

I can do everything but jungle. Deal with it.

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

You have to realise that sometimes "I can't ___" means "I can't ___ at a level appropriate for *insert tier/division*".

Celenphor

02-25-2013

10/10

Adieu

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blippy View Post
I can do everything but jungle. Deal with it.
LOL #feelz

BACKSTABUUU

02-25-2013

I will gladly take support if it's the only thing available for me when it's my turn to pick, but don't complain to me when you could have done it better.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

02-25-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Compromise, communication, and flexibility is the best way to establish team work, and have the best composition of players you can for a match together. Self entitlement to a champion or role when you are first pick, and refusal to compromise or communicate is as bad as the same happening from last pick.

Kionashi

02-25-2013

PICK ORDER MEANS NOTHING!

if we let first and second pick choose mid/top is practically begging to the other team to counter our champs...

i personally dont even ask for mid if im not last or second last pick.... when im first pick i choose support or jungle becuase there are not really hard counters for that...

Barbacoa

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
You have to realise that sometimes "I can't ___" means "I can't ___ at a level appropriate for *insert tier/division*".
Well that's a deeper discussion on one particular facet of what I'm saying. I'm really referring to the following:
"mid
i mid, wat u doing
fine i top
wow ****
i cant support
gg i feed (locks in troll champ/summoners)"

1234511 ... 27